You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:49:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Take a deep breath.  (Read 307 times)

Offline hannahbananaTopic starter

Take a deep breath.
« on: October 01, 2012, 10:34:07 AM »
It was tuesday night and Eddie always worked that night. I had been worked at this club for 3 years now and like clockwork he never missed a tuesday night. As I closed up the last of the umbrellas he was just starting his shift by getting coffee and checking his flashlight was still working. I tried make small talk by saying perhaps he should take his rain coat that the rain was ons it way but I don't even get a head nod. Eddie was a rules and regulations kinda guy and I had my first run in with him about 3 years ago when I started. He found me swimming after hours in the main pool and threatened to write me up for trespassing if it ever happened again. I remember he had asked me why would I even want to go back into the water after working in it all day, my answer was at least a honest one, I just wanted to do it freely and on my time. Surly he was not impressed and I knew if I got written up I would loose my job.
I grabbed the last towel from the grass as saw him start his rounds. I didn't really like Eddie but I sure loved his predicability, I has 37 minutes to swim before he would be back. I dropped the towel from my hands and quickly shed my clothes. I took a deep breath as I dove silently into the water. I was free at last, at least for the next 37 minutes.