You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 01:43:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breaking The Lesbian (seeking F)  (Read 248 times)

Offline Cheka ManTopic starter

Breaking The Lesbian (seeking F)
« on: September 25, 2012, 04:59:00 PM »
(I PMed CalypsoNymph who came up with the idea first but was too busy to rp it with me. I asked if I could borrow the idea and got the OK from it's owner to reproduce this here before doing so.)

Breaking the Lesbian

Quote Summary:  My character is a hardcore lesbian until That One Guy finds her and turns her into a girly subby girlfriend that will adjust everything for him just because he's her boyfriend.

This is something I came up with while reading an erotic MC story that went the other way... a straight girl was quickly and efficiently broken into a lesbian slave.  This is like that, only in reverse, and slower.  My character is a 'hard core' lesbian, and a bit of a feminazi.  Until she meets That One Guy, who for reasons natural or not, just captures her undevided attention.  And he knows it.  And he, slowly, turns her into his uber-femine slut slave, who will do whatever he wants just because he's her boyfriend.  Including leave school or her job or whatever to live in with him.  And form her life around him.  And ask him for permission when she wants to change something in her life.

This is left up here, even though it isn't as fleshed out as some of the others, because it's something that I have more in my head then the 'general' stuff.

Also... yes, I know you can't just show a lesbian the right man and 'turn' them straight.  I also know that the relationship I'm describing is not healthy.  This is for fetish value only, and I do not expect nor seek either of the above two in real life. Unquote