You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 11:58:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bi's little corner of creativity. ;)  (Read 332 times)

Offline BiTheWayTopic starter

• Keeper of Sensual Souls and Love.
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • I am me, beautiful and strong.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Bi's little corner of creativity. ;)
« on: September 12, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »
I do believe I'm allowed to post here, at least I surely hope so.

This will just be a little collection of either short stories, or novels I want to write, but I'm not sure have a future.

The first will be, The Blind Angel (Only the beginning.)- This is more like an intro to the story, for I didn't want to take it to far and then realize it would never be finished.

Mars, also known as the blind angel woke up, and went to her bathroom. She felt around for her tooth brush, and soon began brushing her already white teeth. She looked into the mirror, although she couldn't see what she looked like. She sighed, and her eyes turned sad. She turned to her bathroom door, and went back to her big white, and light pink bedroom. She went to her dresser, and felt around for what to wear. She didn't know what so she sighed in annoyance, and grabbed whatever she felt first.

After ten minutes of getting dressed, she went down stairs to greet her family. "Hey dad" she said, as she passed the living room. "Hey Mike" she said to her brother, as she entered into the kitchen. She then looked toward the oven, "Hey ma" she said, smiling as she sat at the kitchen table.

"Um...sis...what is that?" Chris asked, looking at the black spot on his sister's chin. "I don't know Chris, sadly I cant SEE what it is" Mars snapped, glaring at her brother even though her eyes could not see him. "I'm sorry Mars...wanna walk to school with me?" Chris asked, now smiling to try and make up for it.

Mars could tell he was smiling, she could hear his lips part. That was a good thing about being blind, you could hear and smell better then others. Mars chuckled, and shook her head yes.

After taking ten minutes to eat their breakfast, Chris and Mars began on their way to school. "Great, a new year of school" Mars sighed, knowing that this was going to be tough. She was used to middle school, and wouldn't know anyone at this new high school. Being blind, fifteen, and in a new year of school, was never on her to do list.

This one is actually a true conversation and I thought I would share it with you. :) -Note- Names have been changed to keep personal info, well personal.

To: Zac

Message: Zac...are you breaking up with me? If so, just freaking call me k?

Incoming call: Zac

Me: Hello? Seriously? Your seriously breaking up with me right now?

Zac: No babe, it's just something important you need to know.

Me: Are

Zac: What? N-

Me: Not that I would mind, I totally love gay men.

Zac: Bab-

Me: Seriously...if your gay just say it.

Zac: Babe! I'm not freaking gay! Would you just listen to me!?

Me: Omg..y-your... in love with my best frie-

Zac: I'm a vampire!

Zac: Did you hear me? I said I'm a vampire..

Me: Hahahahahahahaha

Zac: Shut up!

Me: Zac...I...I cant

Zac: I freaking hate you right now...

Me: Alright, I'll bite...what do you feed on? Hmm?

Zac: Animals in the woods

Me: -Holds back laughter- Okay...

Zac: TJ, he is a werewolf..

Me: -Silence-

Zac: Babe?

Me: Luke, I am your father...

Zac: -Growls- Stop kidding around Emily...

Me: Is there a war, like in Twilight or what ever show that is with vampires and things? Hmm?

Zac: Yeah, Vampires vs Werewolves in 2012

Me: Can I watch?

Zac:'s not safe...

Me: Mmhm, yeah I bite, and now I'm swimming away...bye bye now!

Three weeks later I broke up with him, because he was developing feelings for my best friend. One hour after we broke up, they began to date. He is not a vampire, and honestly...he could never be one.

That's all for now. :)