You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 03:48:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)  (Read 268 times)

Offline sansaTopic starter

A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
« on: September 11, 2012, 09:51:54 PM »
Hello! I am interested in a canon based Roleplay based off the book/tv series of Game of Thrones.
I will list the pairs I am interested in playing and in bold will be who I am playing.
Ideally.. I would love to be able to play multiple characters (there are more males in GoT so you will have to) and would like to play like..all the characters.
Cersei, Jaime, & Robert (They're lifestyle before the series started)*Kinda iffy on this but could try.
SansaxJoffrey
SansaxTyrion (read the book)
SansaxSandor
Sansa x Jaime (A switch from what happened to Tyrion and Sansa)
Ideally... I would basically just ADORE someone who would just stay in Kingslanding, let me play Sansa (I could easily play Cersei, Shae, and any other females that come the way) while my partner plays The men character such as Joffrey, Tyrion, The Hound, (Ocasionally ser meryn & ser ilyn payne) and whatever other men come this way.
I would honestly like to see Tyrion and Sansa grow even if it is not a good relationship and he's still with whores. I would like the Hound to have never left to stay at Sansa's side to protect her when needed... We will see about Joffrey, (obviously I hate him) however I think it'd be interesting to keep him for a while.
Dany x Drogo

---------------------------
I may come up with more ideas but this is what I have for now (: