You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:02:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Fallout-Based Game (NC-Exotic or up to Extreme for safety)  (Read 373 times)

Offline KeelanTopic starter

A Fallout-Based Game (NC-Exotic or up to Extreme for safety)
« on: September 09, 2012, 01:43:53 AM »
Having recently finished Fallout: New Vegas with all the additional content, and I have a desire to play a game in this setting on here.  The setting is interesting, and plenty of opportunities for tongue-in-cheek humor and fun in addition to all that the setting has to bring to the table.  That, and I have a desire to play someone in the Desert Ranger outfit; I swear that stuff looks positively badass, my favorite overall!  Though I would prefer a system-based game, I am tempted, VERY tempted, to have this as a Freeform game this one time, just because I think it could work well enough that way.

Specific details can be discussed, naturally, and alternatively if there is a group game going on - I swear I saw one somewhere not terribly long ago - i wouldn't mind information on that as well.  As for O/Os, I have two, one beneath my avatar, one in my signature, the big one for my character being that I'm not interested in M/F or M/M scenarios as much, but we can discuss the rest.

For character ideas, or setting ideas... we could always do the New Vegas area, since I really don't know as much about the setting as a whole besides basics.  Could do something in the future of the setting, or in the past, details are up for discussion naturally, and I'm not terribly picky I don't think.  Besides that... well, I just want a Fallout-type game ^_^

So... anyone interested by chance?