You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 08:02:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bodyguard (MxM top needed)  (Read 215 times)

Offline twerdgirlTopic starter

Bodyguard (MxM top needed)
« on: September 08, 2012, 12:03:53 PM »
Tyler Kent is trying to get his degree in veterinarian medicine and living a double life. The straight perfect son with plans to one day get married and the openly gay imperfect student looking for a boyfriend. These two lives begin to bleed together when it's discovered Tyler might be a target for a kidnap/ransom plan. His parents worried sick about Tyler who refuses to quit his studies hire a bodyguard not much older than Tyler (who just turned 23.) He's to act like an old family friend who transferred because he wanted to be closer to his sick mother.

Tyler is annoyed by this, but it isn't until he develops feelings for his bodyguard that he truly worries. Also, there seems to be bigger signs that the kidnap/ransom plan is real. Tyler soon finds out his protector feels the same way, but will their new love put Tyler in greater danger then ever before?

I need someone to play the bodyguard. He will be the top in the relationship and while I would like him to be calm and confident he doesn't have to be cold. I'd like someone who is on at least once a day and has basic spelling and grammar. I can usually post at least 1-2 paragraph in a post though for the mature scenes they may be less. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.