You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:21:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vampire Tale ( F for M)  (Read 239 times)

Offline lovelygirlTopic starter

Vampire Tale ( F for M)
« on: September 03, 2012, 10:22:07 AM »

Avery had studied the supernatural all her life. From an early age she had this odd fascination with it and she never knew why. She would have dreams and nightmares about Vampires, werewolves, and the like. In her older years she did lots of research, but most stories turned out to be just that, stories. Sure there were people who claimed to be vampires, but they usually turned out to be just freaks who filed their teeth and had this thing for blood.

Everything changed when a stranger bought the old Hickory Mansion down the road. It had been abandoned for the better part of a decade. All of a sudden, it was being fixed up, made to look almost like a Gothic castle. People went in and out remolding it, but no one ever saw the owner. On the day it was finished, a black car drove up, but no one saw who went into the house.

Would Avery take that chance and find out who the new owner was, or steer clear of the place?

I see the owner as a vampire who has come to town to rebuild his clan. He can lure people of the town and turn them. Or he could already have the beginnings of his new clan when he arrives. He needs a mate though to complete his circle and come into power. It's up to you whether he subtlety goes after her, or if he takes her by force and breaks her.

PM me if interested for further discussion. Thanks. 

Offline Jakev

Re: Vampire Tale ( F for M)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 02:29:55 PM »
This sounds like it has possibilities. I was briefly in another storyline, but the posts were too infrequent for me to really enjoy it. I'd like to at least post several times a week, and with a full rich descriptive style. Let me know if you're still available