You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:50:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Back after long break, chomping at the bit.  (Read 256 times)

Offline Ivy MarianiTopic starter

Back after long break, chomping at the bit.
« on: August 27, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »
So I've been gone for about a year, if not longer and I'm practically dying to get into RP here again. I seem to have lost my list of characters *pout* but, I do remember two that I used to play. Really looking forward to reconnecting with old partners here and quite possibly making more.

I don't have a solid idea for an RP base as of yet but one of my old characters Ana-Lucia DelaCourt is one that I found old information for. Basically she's a spoiled brat of a vampire who is used to getting her way and not letting anything really stop her.

I would really like for her to find some other vampires (if possible) to interact with, even mortals would be great as Ana-Lucia is still rather alive. I wouldn't mind a bit of an adventure to throw her into with the potential for fluff and all that may go along with it.

Am willing to work out details, as I said I don't have any solid ideas yet. And if I'm doing this request wrong please let me know xD as I said, it's been a looong time.