You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:31:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Malara has RP ideas! F looking for M, F, Futa, whoever!  (Read 380 times)

Offline MalaraTopic starter

Malara has RP ideas! F looking for M, F, Futa, whoever!
« on: August 23, 2012, 02:51:56 PM »
Below are a few general plot ideas.  They've been left vague deliberately, since while I might have some thoughts in mind, i'm pretty flexible, and willing to work with my partner.

Unless otherwise noted, all plots are open to m/f, f/f/ and futa/f pairings, with me as a female in all of them.

Idea #1: Pure fantasy smut!

I'm openly admitting that I'm going for smut with some plot in this case.  The idea being that my character is some typical fantasty trope (elf/.dwarf/halfling/orc warrior, theif, sorceress, etc.).  She's been sent on a quest to retrive a powerful artifact needed to save her kingdom.  The only problem?  The artifact lies at the center of a dangerous dungeon filled with dangerous, lusty creatures who'd all love a new friend to play with!  Will she succeed in her quest?  Or will she spend the rest of her life sandwiched between a minotaur, a succubus, and some sort of unidentified hooror?

Idea #2: The way I see you.

Something a little more sci-fi-ish maybe.  Through some means 9chemicals, powers, I'm open to ideas), someone has gained control over the girl who's been haunting their thoughts.  Whether they're obsessed with her, or hatre her as a bitch, it's all open.  But through their means, this woman is slowly being changed in min and body, warped into a new image.  Perhaps the perfect mom, daughter, or sister for a kinky family member?  Maybe turning her into a ravening slut to humiliate her?  Plenty of options.

Idea #3: Something fandom

I'm a fan of the Warhammer 40k universe.  Its backstory and potential are quite interesting to me.  There are countless possibilities for how to play anything out.  Though this one is surer to be Extreme than others might.

Idea #4: I just couldn't wait any longer!

This one will be f/f or futa/f only.  My character has known the other for a while.  Perhaps as friends, co-workers, or another relationship.  For a long time, my character has wanted to be with this other.  And when she can't take it any more, a night out on the town with plenty of liqour leads to my character seducing her target, determined to make her never want to leave her bed.

I'm also open to other ideas!  If you think you might like some of my O/Os and want to talk, feel free to drop me a PM!

Speaking of O/O's: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Malara

Offline Cowards Mercy

Re: Malara has RP ideas! F looking for M, F, Futa, whoever!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »
Hello Malara Coward here^^ I'm curious about two of the ideas listed. The fantasy smut sounds awesome but will she have a partner or a little group that goes with her like a typical fantasy/rpg party? I would love to do a story like that. The second is the 40K idea. Are you open to all lore and creatures or would it focus on just one of the factions like Tau or Space Marines?

Offline Sussurus

Re: Malara has RP ideas! F looking for M, F, Futa, whoever!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 11:31:38 AM »
I think the fantasy smut idea would make a great little multi-player scenario, if you wanted to go that way. I don't think I'd be up for playing a whole dungeon of 'em, but I'd definitely play a singular lustful fantasy creature. It would be fun to have them fight over her, too.  ;D