Or rather a couple... I want to have at least one female partner and one male for different story lines. I have quite a few RP ideas ranging from formed to embryonic. I want to have a story line not just the sexual 'funness'; so if that's what you're looking for we won't be compatible. I also have fairly high standards especially for someone relatively new to the RP world, so allow me to get those out of the way.
The nix list1. I will not RP with a habitual one-liner. An occasional one-liner is ok that means "I am really busy" or "I really couldn't think of something better this time". In a post where a one-liner would say: He looks at the woman in aggravation and says, "I do not appreciate your lack of interest nor your tone." and that would be the end of that post. I want some who would post: He looks down at the source of his aggravation, sighing he says, "I don't appreciate your blatant lack of interest nor your condescending tone." He loves her with all his heart, but his faith in her is faltering. Looking into her beautiful blue eyes still makes his heart melt like butter, but he can also see the lies and deception behind them. He walks to her and pulls her to his chest; he breathes her in and then remembers why he was angry in the first place. She smells of Old Spice; he never wears old spice.
2. There is more to RP than sex. I would like someone who enjoys just plain old RP just as much as they enjoy sexual RP if not more than they enjoy sexual RP.
3. I cannot RP with someone I have to break out a decipher code to understand. I am what some call a Grammar Nazi, but my biggest pet peeve is severely bad spelling. I can handle grammar errors as long as they are not to the severity that they hinder the ability to understand what is being typed. The occasional error is gravy, but just not caring to use spell check when you know you struggle with spelling will usually result in me not being able to RP with you.
Other need to know things:
[/size]1. I cannnot always reply immediately to a post made because I work… a lot. I also have a young child so that makes things complicated if he wants my attention or can't sleep, ect ect. It wont take me more than 48hours unless something rather drastic happens in my real world.
2. I am still fairly new to this. I have been writing short stories and novels since I was little, so I have a fair bit of writing experience and knowledge. That being said if I post something and you are like "What the world does that mean" let me know.
3. I would like to start out with play by posts, but as the RP develops we could possibly go to IM or Email.
4. I can not do fully form characters or fully planned out RPs. I like the idea of planning out what general direction we want the story to go, but what fun is there in planning everything out… I mean we could do that alone. Half the fun I have had in RP is getting unexpected replies.
Genres I particularly enjoy
Non magical and magical medieval and dark age time settings
Vampires (But not the kind that sparkle)If you would like to hear my RP ideas or share some of yours with me reply here or shoot me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I look very forward to RPing with you.