You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:10:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Feamle lookin' for New RP Partners! F and M are welcome!  (Read 241 times)

Offline NorthernQTTopic starter

Feamle lookin' for New RP Partners! F and M are welcome!
« on: August 17, 2012, 06:55:51 PM »
Helluuu!  :)

With summer at an end, most of my partners have faded away...  so I'm lookin' for some new ones! 

I could really use some more F/F roleplays, but I will also do M/F, with me playin' as the girl (for a guy), or as the guy (for a girl).

I was goin' to say around 8 o'clock or later (EST time) would be best...  but that's just for IM sake.  Even then, I can be on randomly through out the day and catch you.  Not to mention I also do Forum or Email roleplays, as well, though I still prefer they move quite fast, at least one or more posts a day.  I realize people have lives and things to do...  but I also know there are others with more time on their hands, so that would be awesome!  :)

As far as what I like, I have an O/O page.  It may be a little outdated, I haven't checked it out in a while; but it's still fairly accurate as a general reference for what I'm into.  I can list a couple, though...

Modern/Realism  ((I can do a little of Fantasy mixed in, maybe))
DRAMA!  <3<3<3, along with twists and spontaneous things!  ((I think they keep the story interestin' and movin' forward, cause there's no end to the possibilities in a roleplay!))
Unique Characters ((Cliche can be okay, too))
Switch or Dom characters prefered.  ((I will accept Submissive characters too as long as they're not a doormat!  It's no fun.))
Teasing/Foreplay are a must!  ((Nothin' gets me more heated up than the foolin' around BEFORE sex.  Even when a quickie is to come, if there's leadin' up to it, I won't be interested.))
Humor/Sass/Attitude/Sarcasim, etc!  ((It's all good!))

Umm...  I dunno off the top of my head.  Hit me up if you're interested at all!  :)  Can reach me on IM now, my info should be below my name, or send me a PM!