Idea's

Started by Boaldeir, May 05, 2008, 11:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boaldeir

I'm more then sure every twist of each subject has been done but you never know a twist a story can take when you use your imagination.

What I'm looking for: I'm not picky honestly, your character can be a male or female, dominant or submissive (I'll play both roles so it can be your pick on which you want to play) though I prefer playing the submissive sometimes I also love playing the dominant in certain situations so just ask  :D It can either be a non-consensual or a consensual depending on what you're comfortable with but on that note here is my idea .... I'm flexible to changing it if you have an idea you want to twist and add into it =)

The secrets of River Falls:

Have you ever tried to fit into a world you didn't belong? Have you ever wished that your life didn't revolve around one minor detail that meant life or death? I'm sure you have and so has Camilla. About a year ago Cami's life changed for what she thinks was the worse, she didn't ask for death to come 'knocking on her door' nor did she ask for the person to make this decision for her to leave her life just when she was full of questions. Living in a small city called River Falls was never easy, everyone knew eachother, parents always knew where their kids were by the sheer fact they 'heard it through the grape vine' so hiding her secret was harder then most would think.

Camilla is a new vampire compared to the ages of others, she is just a 'child' in their eyes despite the fact to the human world she's a blossoming young woman at the ripe age of 19. Just starting her first year in college even as a vampire it had taken her a while to realize that the Dracula fantasies were just a myth and that she could actually walk out of her house each day without having to change her routine. The only problem is, she doesn't know how to live her new life to the fullest, her Sire had never stuck around to teach her the ins and outs of this supposedly nocturnal world and now there is one of her own kind hunting her down. They had been secretly monitoring her for a while, her blood intake and her interactions to make sure she didn't give away what she was. However one night not to long ago she slipped up, it had been a while since she had fed and the blood thirst took over causing her to drink from one of her own classmates when she found them alone. The classmate was currently in the hospital for unexplained blood loss and now Camilla was being hunted by the one person who could probably save her from the death the council was planning for her....
"...Only a slave girl can truly belong to a man, only a slave girl can be truly his, in all ways, utterly, totally, completely, his, selflessly, at his mercy, his ecstatic slave, helpless and joyous in the total submission which she is given no choice but to yield."

"Too bad that the defenders of women's freedoms can't see themselves allowing women the freedom to choose to give up that freedom".

On's and off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14791.0

Alexander

I like this one a lot. If you dont mind me playing it out with you i would be more than happy to

Boaldeir

alright I pm'd you hun :D
"...Only a slave girl can truly belong to a man, only a slave girl can be truly his, in all ways, utterly, totally, completely, his, selflessly, at his mercy, his ecstatic slave, helpless and joyous in the total submission which she is given no choice but to yield."

"Too bad that the defenders of women's freedoms can't see themselves allowing women the freedom to choose to give up that freedom".

On's and off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14791.0

Alexander

and i PM'd you back ;) im ready when you are