I'd first like to start this off with saying it has been a long time since I've been on E, and I really missed it! I have plenty of ideas, but as for the tastes of what people like to do might have changed, while I am open for trying new things, I definitely have my own particular tastes and ideas that I would love to play out.
These are my ideas I really would like to find a partner for! I suggest looking at my O/O's. Some quick things I like:
- ROMANCE is key
- Taking time to tell the story is important.
- I love sex, and playing sex scenes, but it isn't the entire story.
- I enjoy posts that are around 1-3 paragraphs in length.
- Manipulative, domineering, will do anything to get what they want (but for the right reason, such as love) type of men
- Open communication! Via pm, IM, email, or what-have-yous. For story ideas, as well as if you're enjoying the game or not. And if you aren't liking the game, just say so! Its not going to hurt my feelings, we could either try to fix the problem or discontinue the game at our discretion.
- I like partners that can develop surprises in the story line (Such as, I found the note you were hiding and that's how I knew who you were and how to manipulate the situation to make you mine (but is brought out later in the story))
- OH, and I like when sometimes at the beginning they don't like each other, or one does something that makes the other temporarily dislike them. It can be fun.
- Can't wait to hear from you!
I have recently come across a few ideas that include a lot a pirate stories... I'd love to play them out. The First Bad Princess.
She is a princess of a foreign land, betrothed to a prince that she doesn't know. All her life she has had the same guard around her, he's become her best friend, confidant, and perhaps borderline lover. Of course he is selected to escort her to a far away land, to see her married to the prince. It is a month's long journey by sea, one night their ship is attacked by pirates, they pillage the kings ship and kidnap his daughter. The captain of the pirates claims her as his own, possible force or willingness he takes her virginity.
There's several ways to go with this one, possibly even a group rp, not sure... but we can talk.Trying to get away
Her father is a constable, finally trying and convicting a well-known pirate. Crafty as he is, the pirate makes his escape, using her to get away, threatening her life. But she doesn't let him off that easy, despite his trying to let her go after they're a safe distance away with no men following them, she somehow ends up persuading him to let her tag along. Now they're on an adventure back to his ship, in the mean time she proves that she's not another spoiled rich girl that can't handle herself, is it a good or a bad thing?