Rise of Zoidberg (Closed Till Futher Notice)

Started by ReanimateMagnus, July 31, 2012, 06:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReanimateMagnus

Zoidberg had enough, they were no longer his friends. In an odd turn of events Zoidberg killed all of the team of planet express. In the process he found one of the Professor devices, curious as usual he turned it on. Sending him to another realm, now with superior knowledge and a knack for eating anything and everything he searches for new friends.

Zoidberg's claw was first tested in a duel between what appeared to be some sort of samurai catperson. It didn't take him long enough to find out that the Kitsune was an enemy who must be destoryed. Going beserk as one might imagine with his fin errecting in his battle rage he killed the catperson and ate him. Unaware that he had just killed the king's son he crab walked out of the kingdom in search for another, more hospitable one.

When approached by elves he didn't know he wasn't suppose to eat their sacret mushrooms. Wooping, like typical zoidberg, he clamped each of the elves on the calf before crab running his way out of that forest. The forest was dark and was mostly full of druidic elves who didn't like the company of Zoidberg and his bizzare trip. A few drow lived in that forest but he didn't get the chance to meet any of them "Where will Zoidberg find some meatbag friends?" He questioned himself outside the forest.

This rp can be completely serious, which would be funny, or can be a comedy which also would be funny. This also works as a solo if you're down for that.

CLOSED. Trying to keep it small and gender equal. I'll open if someone drops or we need a refresher.

Roxy Rocket

Dot

Dot

Dot

WTF Sir.

1) Cool Zoidberg

2) Support Bump

AidaLily

I am interested in this rp.  I will admit to not being sure why, but I always loved zoidberg and thus I am interested.  Let me know if you are going to start it.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Old Lady Willow

*raises hand* I'm interested myself.   ;D

Smaug

I wanna join! Oh me god, I love Zoidberg too!
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F