You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:37:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Naruto RP (F lf M)  (Read 572 times)

Offline rachelongakuTopic starter

Naruto RP (F lf M)
« on: July 29, 2012, 09:05:32 PM »
Okay. So I love roleplaying in the Naruto world and there are a few things I've been craving....

• Minato&Kushina: So lovely, I'd like to roleplay their relationship all the way up to Naruto being born. We could even create an alternate reality where they live a lot longer.
  • Road To Ninja Hinata & Naruto: I love the normal Hinata, a lot. But this Hinata is freaking awesome and I'd love to roleplay her in that world. It would be partially humor, and probably a lot of smut.
  • Road To Ninja Hinata & Menma: See above
  • Shikamaru&Temari: Cute couple, yes? I'm up for almost any storyline on this one. Though if you know me, you know I like to sneak a pregnancy into my roleplays....

Those are my biggest ones. But here are some other couples I would definitley play. And I always play the female (for the Naruto things. I play male sometimes for other roleplays)

NaruHina
KibaHina
ShinoHina
ShikaHina
SasuHina
SasuSaku
Road to Ninja SasuSaku
Road to Ninja SasuHina
SaiIno
SaiSaku
ShikaIno
ChoujiIno

I also play OCs. I will play most female characters alongside an OC (Hinata being the only exception). I will play an OC alongside any canon character as well.

Offline Mossberg

Re: Naruto RP (F lf M)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 02:34:52 AM »
I'd definitely be interested in this. Send me a pm and we can discuss more about it.

Offline Skitzopathic2010

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • I shall gaze into your heart with eyes of sarrow.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 02:42:16 AM »
I am interested in the
Road To Ninja Hinata & Naruto: I love the normal Hinata, a lot. But this Hinata is freaking awesome and I'd love to roleplay her in that world. It would be partially humor, and probably a lot of smut. So send me a msg and we can discuss were we would like to start

Offline Panduhmoanium

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 10:49:31 AM »
Would you be interested in developing a Plot for two OC's?

Offline SecretG07

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 11:45:32 PM »
I'd be interested in a ShinoHina rp if you are still interested.