You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:30:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A different type of dating game and m wanting f/f duo as wwe wrestlers  (Read 162 times)

Offline seeker619Topic starter

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The diEerent type of dating game has many parts which can be changed.  The general idea is that large groups of people join the game and each picks a number and it matches someone elses number.  Each contestent is forced to do 1 of the 3 wishes of her partner.  At the same time her partner must perform one of her three desires.

The kick is that all of these people are hoping to get one of the many celebrieties who have been cought in a losing chair of a high roller Texas Holdem poker game.  There losses in the millions make them easy to approach with the dating game to lose the debt.  Many go along.  However there are plenty of ugly sick people out there.

Maybe you play a celebrity or a regular trying to get someone hot or maybe even a celebrity as unlikely as that may be. 

We can probably do three sets of people and we can take the best and move forward as a long term relationship whether it is good for that person or not.  If that is what you choose that is what you get.

A veteran of the WWE has a losing night and she is avenged by a new wrestler she just met.  Soon a friendship forms and maybe more.  But they continue to plan ways of winning the womans championship.  If you are afraid of fight scenes I can easily help out there.  This rp can go anywhere and the wrestling is just the intro.  Would love to hear if anyone has more suggestions.