You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:08:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bunny Boo-Boos  (Read 859 times)

Offline SabbyTopic starter

Bunny Boo-Boos
« on: April 30, 2008, 02:57:59 AM »
A poor bunny girl has had her leg caught in a bear trap out in the forest. Unable to escape, shes struggled and whimpered for help, only making the wound worse. Finally, a kind young man, late teen, hears her cries and wrenches the trap open. Afraid and jittery, the poor bunny runs from him. She needs treatment, or the infection could kill her.

Every day, the boy comes back to the trap and waits for her, coaxing her out with carrots and honey cakes, slowly gaining her trust. As she gains more confidence, she eventually allows him to take her home.

Already fevered and in serious need of help, he carries her home and nurses her back to health.

I wanna be the bunny :)

Offline Alexander

Re: Bunny Boo-Boos
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 03:07:40 AM »
i think i can play this one ^_^ it sounds like fun. and i loooooove bunny girls. ;)

Offline Muff Diver

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »
Cuuuuute! I can play a boy too if you want, though he'd be a little meek sometimes.  :)

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 04:01:00 AM »
Awww man :( guess I could run two of them

Offline Alexander

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 04:14:33 AM »
nah, no big deal. ill step aside and let the lady have it ^_^ wouldnt want you to overextend yourself ;)

Offline Muff Diver

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 03:17:14 AM »
Eek! No, no, I surrender to Alex! I'm sorry for strentching you like that, Sab.  :( I just thought it was a really cute game idea and just posted on a whim... I'll leave you two to have fun.

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 03:27:12 AM »
Actually, I already have one game with Alex. I'd like you to be in this one :)

Also, we both have a game that is waiting on one more player. So all three of us can do a game ^_^ if you want the role that is. PM me if interested.

Offline Alexander

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »
yeah. Go ahead Muff. its all good. I can always find something else. dont worry about it ;)