You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 02:53:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Naruto D20 Solo, please?  (Read 205 times)

Offline KeelanTopic starter

Naruto D20 Solo, please?
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:52:50 PM »
I recently have been introduced to d20 Naruto system, based on d20 Modern from what i can tell.  I am wanting to test it out, as a player, and have made a character before for another game that I suspect will not be started.  Is there anyone out there willing to serve as DM for me, and that won't toss in a bunch of the canon characters since at this point all are so ridiculously epic-level it's not even funny?  Have a few ideas that could be fun to play out too... including switching the skill listing to something more Pathfinder-esque, given how goddamn many there are, some time-period and plot ideas, etc.  Level etc can also be discussed, but I would prefer 7-12+ range.

For sexual elements, I'm mostly female/female, female/shemale (or futa or herm, depending on your preferred term), and shemale/shemale, though male/female or male/shemale is not necessarily out of the question, just not a primary focus.  My O/Os are found beneath my avatar and located below this block of text in my post.  Ultimately, details will be discussed between us before the game starts up, of course.  Anyway, I hope to hear from someone on this soon; I promise it will be loads of fun! :3