You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:17:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I have an itch that needs scratching....(D/s, NC, Ex, f seeing M)  (Read 341 times)

Offline kazTopic starter

I'm looking to do a couple of threads.  Right now my ideas are all over the place thanks to jetlag and lack of sleep, but I really have an itch to write again.

A little bit about me, I am a submissive, in a steady 24/7 relationship with an amazing Master.  I enjoy writing a good story with plenty of character building, scene setting and sexual content, but I dont want all sex and no story, those sorts of stories get boring quickly.

I have a couple of ideas I wouldn't mind playing out.  One is the good ole Alien abduction thingy, but this one is about women being abducted from a variety of planets and sold on at a Galaxywide illegal Slave market.  It might turn into a group game, but not sure yet.  For now I'm looking for a good writer to play a strong, Dominant male character.  I would love to explore the whole human female abductee, and then sold to another alien.  If you fancy this drop me a PM.  I like writers who can give a good paragraph.  I'm not one for too much detail or for one or two sentences, I like to have something to work with.  We will be playing more than one character each.

Another idea I have is about a woman who is looking for something more than what she has known.  Shes in her mid 30s.  Been married, but was never satisfied.  She begins reading online stories, and is interested in exploring BDSM as she has a feeling she might be a submissive, but she isnt sure how to begin this journey. 

If you fancy either of these or have ideas similar lease feel free to get in touch.  I am always willing to discuss and plan. 

kaz  xx

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:00:17 PM by kaz »