You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:02:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Paranormal Love Triangle: In need of a third partner  (Read 589 times)

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

Paranormal Love Triangle: In need of a third partner
« on: July 12, 2012, 01:17:23 PM »
Mates Are Meant For Eachother, No Matter How Strange
Hatter77 and I have begun this game but it has been a little tough for one of us to play two characters. We are in need of another player to take over tha part of our werewolf. As you can see, we haven't gotten that far, so you can still develop the character to your own liking if you'd like. Here is the plot:

Basically, my character is a human woman, shy and almost virginal in her ways. But she is meant for something more and a whole lot comes her way.
She is meant to be mated to not one, but two men and not just ordinary men, a vampire, and a werewolf.
The vampire and the werewolf hate that she is attracted to the other as well as himself, but as they interact, they come to find themselves attracted to one another as well and that they are also destined to be mates.

What I need for this game is two male characters, don't care if a male or female plays them but if you are female, please be capable of playing a male. There will be m/m as well as m/f and m/f/m. If you show interest, please be aware of this and comfortable with it. The vampire and werewolf are mates as well and they will show that in a sexual manner with eachother.

PM me if interested!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:53:21 PM by wolventears »

Re: Paranormal Love Triangle (f lf f/m/m)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 01:29:41 PM »
Bump. Repost and looking again.

Re: Paranormal Love Triangle (f lf f/m/m)
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 02:59:55 PM »
Vampire roll filled. Still looking for a werewolf.

Paranormal Love Triangle m&f looking for a third partner
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 04:52:38 PM »
Bump. Really in need of a third player.

Re: Paranormal Love Triangle: In need of a third partner
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 09:25:33 PM »
Possible partner found. Closing for now.