You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:06:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Who want's an Adventure ((M for F)) Anyone like Warhammer?  (Read 214 times)

Offline RecklessRapscallionTopic starter

Who want's an Adventure ((M for F)) Anyone like Warhammer?
« on: June 30, 2012, 11:28:23 PM »
So first thing is first, I have no On/Off list I typically mirror my partners I am flexible and I joined this site to experiment.

Now for cravings.

Innocence Proves Nothing (Warhammer 40k Inquisition) ((I will love you forever if anyone can do this))

Caught in the wrong place at the wrong time Rosellius was caught in the middle of a Cold Trade sting but the Imperial Inquisition, held in a cell for days and mind siphoned by their psykers they found he knew nothing except that the operation was larger then the Inquisition expected so he was given a choice. Forced Labatomy and continue his life as a servitor or help bust the operation that once paid his bills, the choice was obvious.

- Was thinking that he is paired with a Throne Agent ((High Ranking Acolyte, typically some one who is being groomed for inquisitorial status)) who is a Callidus Assassin ((Shape Shifting covert operators.))

- Was thinking the game started with him in one of the cells and the Throne Agent making the offer and going from there.

- Want this to be Long Term pm me and we discuss plot and characters.

Victorian Pulp Heroes
-Inspired by a Table Top Game

The Kereboros club is a well established Gentleman's club in Victorian London, they cater to both men, women, and anything in-between, They offer great investment opportunities and are quite a tight knit group. Known as the Queens Terrier they are highly patrioitic and are known for fundraising money for various national interests. But in the shadows they are the shield that protects England from the Darker Elements. Mad Science, Vampires, Demons, you name it they prevent it. Investigating the weird and protecting the dangerous streets of London from nightmares. Answering to the Queen and her league of spy's they are given great flexibility to conduct their cases.

- Idea Well I will be playing the Reckless Rapscallion a Gentleman and A Master Thief who can slip through cracks and is capable of great agile feats.

- The Club has supernatural members and are open to using supernatural means to combat other supernaturals.

- PM me we can discuss plot and such I have a few ideas floating about.
- Coat of Arms reads malum necessarium (Necessary Evil)

Thanks for reading, please forgive the Vagueness I am bad at requests.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 11:35:14 PM by RecklessRapscallion »