You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:57:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Requesting Roleplay Writing Partner  (Read 428 times)

Offline AngelOfDarknessTopic starter

Requesting Roleplay Writing Partner
« on: June 30, 2012, 07:37:00 PM »
Looking for someone who would want to roleplay over messenger or on here in forum, be it male or female but letting you know i play females only.

I am open to hear ideas on roleplays, i prefer to have some sort of romance, drama, twists and surprises but also happiness and affection. you know everything a girl wants in a man hehe, oh a knight in shining armour. am willing to play opposite a bad boy too though. but honestly im open to listen ideas maybe we can combine ideas together.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I do NOT play constantly sexual erotic rps, i prefer having a storyline thank you.

A couple of examples of my ideas;
* A modern day playboy prince travels overseas, he finds a girl who isnt impressed with who he is and finds this intriguing. He talks to her whenever he can, eventually starting a relationship with her, little does she know that this will be the hardest relationship shes had, thanks to the paparazzi and cameras following them around.

* An emperor/king has some concubines but he wishes for a bride and queen. While he walks through the village he finds a girl that he can see his future children in. He tries to get to know her after she moves in, but one of his concubines convinces the girl shes a servant and abuses her badly. The emperor/king helps her back to health and she sees hes not as much of a tyrant as she has heard.

If you wish for the rest of my ideas here's the link; http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68508.msg3018747#msg3018747