You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 07:21:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Indulgence: Looking for Males for M/F or M/M.  (Read 353 times)

Offline Two FacedTopic starter

Indulgence: Looking for Males for M/F or M/M.
« on: June 19, 2012, 08:28:16 AM »
I need to warn you that I can be very fickle and may wander off to tend to other things. If we manage to become friends over the time that we play, it's usually pretty easy to get a hold of me on AIM. If I don't contact you back, I mean no offence! I'm very friendly, I just need something to really hold my interest. (If it does, I make for an awesome long-term partner!)

But moving on...

I'm a pretty open person, and I'm willing to play nearly anything! I'm mostly looking for [M/F and maybe some M/M] games right now (though I will play others, if you have an idea that's interesting enough,) and I'd most like to play [something with superheroes (Batman-verse?)] right now. In any game, I like a bit of a fight for dominance. As for what goes on in the game... well, like I said, I'm open to a lot of things! I love to plot things out, and if you have even the slightest idea or just a will to work with me, I'm sure we can work something out.  The plots and cravings that I put on my O/O aren't the only things I'll play, they're simply the things I was thinking of at the time. Really, I like doing all kinds of things!

Currently like something with a [medium] level of plot, possibly a [relationship between characters with an age difference. (I'd like the younger, please!)] Other good things I'd like right now are [a slow growing obsessive relationship and an experienced partner dealing with my inexperienced one.]

This is my O/O thread. Please take a look before requesting a game with me, because there's a lot more detail about everything in there.

Please don't be shy about approaching me with ideas, and thank you for your time!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:51:02 PM by Sigma Octantis »