You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:16:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: UEFA EURO 2012  (Read 11312 times)

Offline CastorTroy

Re: UEFA EURO 2012
« Reply #250 on: July 02, 2012, 06:22:26 AM »
Why have I just seen this thread? I'm a massive football fan, and even write about it!

Anyhow, thoroughly deserved win for Spain. I think they're comfortably the best international football/soccer team ever, their consistency is remarkable and the amount of options they have throughout their squad is astonishing - particularly if you consider who they left out. They're also a very likable bunch, only Busquets has major misdemeanours but he's a fucking brilliant footballer that I just forgive him.

How anyone can say watching this team is "boring" is beyond me. They proved how devastating they are last night when they get the space.

Offline Liayra

« Reply #251 on: July 02, 2012, 06:56:56 AM »
I also loved how the children played around at the end of the match, so cute!!!!!

Offline CastorTroy

« Reply #252 on: July 02, 2012, 07:44:56 AM »
I also loved how the children played around at the end of the match, so cute!!!!!

It was like the Spain team were rubbing it in and showing the world "We're not done yet, there's even more to come!"