You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:40:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Used in the Men's Room (F/trans, M/ff; NC, Bondage)  (Read 978 times)

Offline gaggedLouiseTopic starter

• Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Used in the Men's Room (F/trans, M/ff; NC, Bondage)
« on: June 02, 2012, 10:20:00 PM »
Okay, this is a slightly odd setup that I got involved in, with Aurélie, at the RP board of another site two years ago. To take this on you need to be into bondage, some degradation (including a bit of pee play - no scat though) and have a taste for M/f oral; also needed are a sense of humour and style. And for the main girl character, you need to be good at describing pain, peril and fear but still keep up a scenic flow. And there will be a constant flow of new short-term guest characters, so you need to feel you enjoy doing this with steadily new people without having a larger game arena.

At a half seedy nightclub with some kinky or decadent clientele and some more ordinary customers, a tall dominant woman arrives with her younger female slave in tow. Somehow, the girl angers or provokes her Mistress, who sticks to the unusual punishment of chaining her girl to one of the two urinals in the men's room, making her kneel in frint of it and tying her face into the bowl with rope tightly pleated into the earlobe strands of her hair, and her hands behind the shaft pipe holding the piece up. The hapless submissive girl has some slight room to move her head up, two or three inches but not more. So the girl is effectively transformed into a human pee bucket *and* a tool for rendering oral services to any male guest. Having undone the top buttons of the girl's shirt or blouse and applied a chain on her nipples, Mistress leaves her for what the chained-down one thinks is an unrestricted time, she doesn't know how long.

But before long, another woman comes into the room. The girl gasps with relief, thinking she will now be saved by the pity of a fellow woman. But instead, the surprised woman steps right up to her, looks her over, and undoes her skirt, presenting - a cock! She is not physically a woman, but a transvestite, rather insecure, immature and tonight also drunk. And she is not compassionate. Driven by turn-on and by conflicting feelings about femininity, and peeved by having been turned away from the ladies' room by a dismissive female visitor, she decides to use the trapped girl and proceeds to fuck her mouth remorselessly and humiliate her in words.

Very soon after "she" has got around to emptying her load in the woman's throat, however, there is a new shocking reversal. The Domme has come back to make a quick check, and this is a bit too much for her. She would have no problems with men using her girl, but she won't accept a crossdresser doing it. Rapidly outwitting the trans, and sensing his/her hidden submissive current and troubled wish to be a real girl, she locks down those genitals with a steady CBT pressing unit, bending them down and locking them, forces 'her' down by the other urinal, next to the girl, and places her in the same position as her own girl, locking her down and mking her address her as Mistress and admit she needs some punishment. Tearing off the wig and the loose breast fillets under the bra, she proceeds to make the looks more authentically feminine (details of this can be discussed in private between me and the person who wants to act the Domme character). Having made sure that the young "lady" is safely restrained and can't get free, any more than the girl beside her, the woman watches as the T-girl is used by the first customer. Then she leaves both girls to their fate for the night, chained and gasping, knowing they will be peed on and quite likely face fucked many times, breast slapped and perhaps worse - and that her new find will taste what it's like to be helpless in this way.

This is about as far as it got when I was involved in it at the other site two years ago. At the point when the Domme was about to leave and some new guys had arrived and were helping themselves, it broke off, not because of any lack of gusto or writing talent but essentially because all the participants temporarily got too busy with life and with other projects. There are three main characters here, the girl, the trans and the lesbian or bi Domme woman - and there would be a steady flow of guest characters, all (?) male as the RP went on. I'm open to discussing with anyone highly interested in playing the first girl how her role can be developed: if you plainly want a hot sex and heavy-use RP then perhaps not too much needs to change, the relentless and degrading position with her face, mouth and chest wide open is enough, plus the interplay with her assailant who's now become her fellow captive. If there's need for more developements, we'll talk about it.

The Domme, of course, disappears for some time after she has secured the transgirl - in the original she was not there at all at the beginning, Aurelie who started it just posted herself as the girl kneeling by the urinal and then I happened to come in; the Domme woman entered later on. She could be there from the start, making it begin as they arrive at the club or something, or she could enter as a surprise here too, no trouble. The one playing the Domme could also take  on one or more of the male characters dropping by to use the girls). 

I would do the trans character of course - but who are the other two? If interested, pm me (preferred) or make a reply here. The slave girl character has to be done by a writer who is a bio woman I think, or the interplay between us isn't going to work. Most of the time I don't have any trouble with someone writing a character of a sex other than what they are themselves, but with this one it's a bit different. The Mistress character is open to men if it's the right one - would prefer a woman on that one though. The guests could be played by anyone with some writing skills and imagination.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:59:28 AM by gaggedLouise »

Offline gaggedLouiseTopic starter

• Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Used in the Men's Room (F/trans, M/ff; NC, Bondage)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 03:42:38 AM »
UPDATE: All three main characters taken, and this will be starting soon. Once it pulls up some steam there will be a running line of walk-on guest characters though, mostly men who enter the room to use the two chained down girls.

Offline AurelieCatena

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 03:57:22 AM »
I'm curious to see how this story will unfold...

Offline js207

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »
I'm curious to see how this story will unfold...

Me too - I'm hoping for something as good as the escapology roleplay back there became, but with Louise offline for a bit with Net problems it's going to be a tricky start.

Still, I've posted an OOC thread for it, and have my fingers crossed... whtbitch4u2own has taken the part you played in the original, but it would be lovely if someone did happen to drag you in!

Offline js207

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 04:17:47 AM »
Main play thread opened now - let's see where this can go!