You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:41:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive: Fandom (Justified), M/F, Romance  (Read 407 times)

Offline ambrosialTopic starter

Justified, M/F, Romance*, Boyd/Ava

*Could be Light to NC, depending on my partner’s tastes

In the deep dark hills of eastern Kentucky
That's the place where I trace my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
'You will never leave Harlan alive'

Inspired by the tv show Justified, I’d like to cook up something with a portrayal of Boyd Crowder. The details of the particular pairing are up for discussion with my partner, but I’d be open to creating an original female character or playing Ava. When in the basic plot this rp occurs and how far we deviate from canon is up for negotiation as well. Whatever the scenario, I’d prefer this to be consensual, though we can certainly give it “Stockholm Syndrome”/seduction vibes, depending on how much of a dark side you want to give your Boyd.

I am also fascinated by Boyd's evangelical/terrorist turn, so if you'd be interested in a Bonnie and Clyde-esque romp through the countryside, sowing chaos and explosions, I'd be totally open to that. 

I’m open to writing with a partner of any gender identity, so if you have seen the show and you’re interested, please check out my O/O's and PM me (instead of posting in this thread). I’d love to hear from you!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 01:48:17 PM by ambrosial »

Offline ambrosialTopic starter

Re: You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive: Fandom (Justified), M/F, Romance
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 01:51:35 PM »
Still looking!

Thread is new and improved, so if you're interested, definitely pm me. ;)