You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:12:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female searching for male...  (Read 407 times)

Offline KimbersqkTopic starter

• If you're ugly, I'm ugly too. In your eyes the sky's a different blue. If you could see yourself as others'd wish you were as beautiful as you.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Female searching for male...
« on: June 02, 2012, 12:11:15 PM »
Hey y'all.

What's up? I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I have one story goin right now in the forums and I have one via IRC. I would like one maybe two more stories.

I like to have the setting in modern time and I like to play a female. The reason for this, cause I am a female and I'm living currently in this time. It is easy to relate to anything that is written. :) I can have an imagination enough to have some kind of special power like flying or mind reading or something to that nature.

I am quite interested in a slave position, or bondage... Those kind of things. I haven't had a LOT of experience in either of these but if you are willing to be patient, I am a fast learner. (or, at least I think I am ;) ) Those are just a couple ideas. I am willing to try just about anything. Don't let those ideas trip ya up.

I do NOT like incest, cause I think it is just gross.

Making a disclaimer... I am a busy person. Things are slowing down because the school year is ending on Thursday (I work for the school district), but I am still working 3 other jobs(during the school year I had 4). So... If I do not respond within a couple days, things got busy. I am in the slow process of moving too. But, I still have time to relax at some points. Writing, I feel, is highly relaxing to just sit, think, imagine and escape the world around me getting lost in a story.

**By the way, I do not care how much you write. If you can write it within a paragraph, great.. If you can keep the story going within a few sentences.. great. I'm not picky. I will try to match whatever written. Writing several paragraphs, I struggle a bit, but I try my best.

Let me know what ya think. Oh, I have no ideas for stories. If you have one that you have wanted to write that fit within the parameters.. AWESOME! Give me a shout via PM and I will get back to you ASAP.

Have a GREAT day. *hugs*
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:35:07 PM by Kimbersqk »