You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 09:59:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a menagerie of RP's! (M character for F, 2 slots left!)  (Read 723 times)

Online ChangingsaintTopic starter

EDIT: Howdy all. A few RP's have dropped due to specific reasons, and I have some room now.

Hello! Thank you for reading this ad. As of this moment, I am looking for prospective partners on elliquiy for long term roleplays of and have about 1-2 slots open at this time. I am in the US, eastern timezone, so I will generally be posting from around 10 AM to 2 AM EST And often become busy and might not be able to post for 2-3 days, or perhaps longer. I do try to keep up a rapport with my partners, as I feel OOC discussion is something that should be maintained and worked on, as that allows flowing ideas, creativity, and understanding between players.

What am I looking for? As I said, long term RP. I like RP's with story, drama, action, romance, and of course sex & intimacy. I like healthy heapings of all of those in my RP's, and I generally try to post at least two paragaphs if I can, something tangible and solid without being overly narrative and long. Of course, I can post more or less and am happy to work on what my partners prefer their post lengths to be at. I do my best to be competent at grammar and the english language, and request my partners do their best as well. I do not expect you to write perfectly, and am always very forgiving if english is not your first language or if you have some troubles with it As long as you enjoy writing I am very happy to work with you on an RP.

I enjoy fantasy, modern, and some sci fi. I also enjoy bringing fantasy elements into modern. IE: Modern day mages, supernatural elements, etc. For For the ideas below, I will be placing them into an arrangement by what genre they are, describing a character or plot I would like to use, and then see what responses I get for them. I usually play human characters that are male, but sometimes this might change. I do not write female characters often, but as of late, I have had some RP ideas for such, but I will get to those when I make ads or ideas for them. I would request anyone interested in these ideas PM me, and also read my ons and offs. I suggest you read the thread in my sig as well, its more updated.

For now lets get to the bulk of the RPs shall we?

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 09:55:21 PM by Changingsaint »

Re: Saint is looking for beauty and the beast or a gothic horror RP!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 05:34:14 PM »
Bumping with a new RP idea.

Bumping, new ideas and vastly changed first post.

Re: Looking for a menagerie of RP's! (M character for F, 2 slots left!)
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 04:27:35 AM »
Bumping, as i've found a few extra spots here.