You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:32:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lie To Me related ... looking for a male  (Read 352 times)

Offline AngelOfDarknessTopic starter

Lie To Me related ... looking for a male
« on: May 28, 2012, 03:25:26 AM »
She's always had a skill, it came naturally but it was also a curse. She had had one boyfriend and he cheated on her, which scared her away from any other relationship. She could read facial expressions, nervous ticks, secrets, body language. Since she was in high school and she outted a drug dealer without him even talking, the government agencies had been after her to work for them.

now this rp could be about a guy who likes her meets up with her again as she as entered into an abusive relationship. or could be about her in an entry level job and outs someone in a huge company doing a coffee run.

Offline corymartin2012

Re: Lie To Me related ... looking for a male
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 10:52:27 PM »
I would like to do something like this. But maybe add another twist into it. The male is a Mentalist like on The Mentalist, able to also read body language but has amazing charisma, mentla skills and power of suggestion. I'm not sure how we could work this together?

It would be a cool concept?