Minor Refresh Error?

Started by Vandren, July 20, 2005, 11:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

For some reason, for the last month of so, the last post indicator on the NCNF section has been slow to change.  Sometimes, it takes 3-4 days, despite a 20+ new posts.  Maybe it's just me.  I'm using a recent version of Mozilla - I've cleared the history, cache, and cookies a few times with no effect.  The other sections seem to be working fine on that account.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Lilac

I have no idea ;_; We've been insanely busy lately.  I'll try to look into it.

Vandren

Quote from: Lilac on July 26, 2005, 06:42:10 PM
I have no idea ;_; We've been insanely busy lately.  I'll try to look into it.

NP, like I said, just a minor annoyance and one that can be lived with.  But, I thought you folks should know.  :)  It's probably just me and my browser.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Hunter

I've never had that problem with Firefox.  Double check your settings, particularly around your cookies.

Vandren

Quote from: Hunter on July 26, 2005, 11:24:15 PM
I've never had that problem with Firefox.  Double check your settings, particularly around your cookies.

Hmm, everything there looks fine.  I'd think about the cache and cookies, except for two things: 1) it only happens with that one section of the site and 2) I've cleared my cache and cookies and done it (with the same results) a couple times now.  But, it's nothing major.  Doesn't impair my enjoyment of the site.  I just wanted to mention it in case it's a symptom of something bigger.