You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 08:27:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Shattering Illusion [M for f]  (Read 674 times)

Offline NumerionTopic starter

Shattering Illusion [M for f]
« on: May 24, 2012, 01:39:57 PM »

Basically, I am a person with many faces, many ideas, many places and, most importantly, many possibilities.

My setups are many times pretty variable and they can be made in matter of seconds (As I come up with my favorites or desired, I'll update this post and add them)

The arena
My character: Male, probably dominant, but can be any role - gladiator
My partner: Female. Fan, hater, whatever.
Frequency of posting: \(_o)/
This is one I started several times and mostly I couldn't manage to end it because of dumb partners >.>
My character is a gladiator for some reason (go watch Gladiator for list of possible reason ;] ) and he is a good fighter to keep himself alive, but is stuck in the arena. Your turn.

The queen of winter WIP
My character: preferably male (if someone would REAAAAAlly desire I could go for female for once....)
My partner: The queen of winter
The twist: The continent of Alzhura has been in a deep winter for decades. Many people froze to death, people lost their families and lovers. The few who are left are willing to pay anything for the winter to end. The legend says that in the deep ice caverns waits the queen of winter and when she will be pleased, by whatever means she desires, she will lift the curse of ice. Many great heroes have tried searching for her, and those few who did find her, were never to be heard of again.

the clouds of mind
This is a story idea I came up recently and I would probably need people help me complete it into something worthwhile.
"There is a saying, that the clouds around the tower of will are the clouds which complete the visitor's mind. That they show what he thinks about, what he forgot and what he desires. It is yet to be discovered, how much the clouds can show, but it is known that whoever returned from top of the tower, never got satisfied in doing anything outside the tower and almost everyone visited many times again." ~ The fisherman under the tower.

Renaissance artist

This is a little dom/sub bondage game I have in mind. One side is a renaissance artist with an artist block, the other is a petite thief caught in the process of stealing. The catch is, that both of these are females. However as the alchemy tries to find its way to the world, the artist is in possession of a substance which is supposed to help with her artistic block, which has only one side effect: whoever consumes it grows a male member for a small amount of time (specifically until she orgasms once or more times). Now, where this plot goes is quite obvious, the artist tries it off and discovers that it indeed does help with the artistic block, but now needs help with getting off and finds the little thief...

female Vampire
Usually when someone mentions female vampire, you imagine pale, blackhaired slim girl. I'd like to change this. It's entirely up to my roleplay partner to choose which role they want, but the requirement is simple: one of the female vampires has to be out of this trope. So if she is black, asian, perhaps looking like pocahontas, I am okay with everything. Let's just make it happen.

Next on the list are fandoms. Basically, whatever I saw, read, created or whatever, can be roleplayed with me.
Game of Thrones
DC Comic - anything from there
Marvel Comic - see above
Star Wars
Naruto (though I haven't seen most of it)
Ergo Proxy (even though being unknown by the world...)
Final Fantasy (I am a Sephiroth cosplayer, so duh)
Pokemon (it's so wrong, though >.> )
Soul Eater
To Aru Majutsu No Index
AAAAAaaaand many more ;)

That being said, would you come with anything right now, I'll be probably up for it :P

Young adult Link!

...I am not even gonna defend this choice...

Servant of Satan himself. His role is to find and lure sin out of noble ladies and those beneath them.

Warrior demoness

As one from the highest ranks from the demon army, she finds little time to enjoy herself. long gone are the times when she was a mere Succubus, long gone are the times when she used to have fun.

This fancy fellow

A renaissance lord of a small castle above a picturesque town. Everybody has him for a lunatic artist, not many know what's hidden beneath the castle walls.

Korra/Ty Lee

For the longest time I found her a hotie :)

Another thing would be a one-on-one roleplay DMed by either me, or the partner. I don't mind either role, but this sort of roleplays will be always carried on with me since I first started roleplaying (DnD mostly).

And most of all: I am open to ideas and interpretations! I like to brainstorm them, see if we find something great!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 06:46:35 AM by Numerion »

Re: Shattering Illusion [M for f]
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 06:25:29 PM »

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 11:10:12 AM »
aaaand update...and there will be some more in the upcoming days :)

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 06:47:23 AM »