You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:22:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F seeking M (NC or Extreme)  (Read 439 times)

Offline ivygrowthTopic starter

F seeking M (NC or Extreme)
« on: May 22, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »
I tend to prefer Nonconsensual or Extreme stories, with the other person taking something of a GM style role.  I am open to other ideas and styles of game, but they need to tickle me in just the right way. 

I like to play strong women who are not naturally submissive. 

Western

Lily is on a quest, her goal to hunt down and kill those who murdered her family.

This story would be a mix of action, adult content, and plot.  It would be focused on a woman out to get revenge for the death of her family, and her trials and tribulations in accomplishing this task.  She would be skilled, but not always successful.

The Criminal

Crystal had successfully made off with just over two million dollars in cash.  Could she make it to the Mexican border?

This is more of a half-formed thought, but the basic idea is to follow a woman who is attempting to flee to Mexico after some big heist.  She is probably being tracked not only by the police, but by a mix of other criminals who either are angry at her, or just want the money she has. 

The Tourist

Laura had won the lottery at the age of only twenty-five.  Now a millionaire, she had decided to do what she had always dreamed of, to visit as much of the world as she could.  She got rid of her apartment, put most of her belongings in storage, and bought a plane ticket to the place with the most exotic name.  She didn't so much care what she saw, as long as it was something new.

This story would be focused on a tourist being kidnapped or arrested in a foreign country.  It would be heavily adult in nature, though I wouldn't mind some sort of plot if we can think one up.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Lawyer

Jennifer had gotten her big break as a lawyer when she successfully presented a case against a major criminal kingpin.  He got twenty years, she got job offers from every major firm in the city.  Unfortunately, the kingpin was not one to forgive or forget.  He arranged for her to be kidnapped, to be tormented and enslaved, all while being filmed in high definition and broadcast to his plush cell in a prison where most of the guards worked for him.

The focus of this one would obviously be enslavement.  The lawyer wouldn't directly interact with the kingpin, just his underlings, though I wouldn't mind a scene where she is locked in a prison cell for a night with some nasty men.  This one would be very adult in nature.

The Journalist

Lisa was covering the latest conflict in the war of terror when she had the misfortune of walking right into a terrorist ambush.  Now in the care of a group of men who hate everything she stands for, she must hope that the ransom they have demanded comes before they get too bored.

This one would be heavily adult in nature, with the focus on the men tormenting their captive as they wait to see if a ransom is going to be paid.

Other Ideas

The Pilot:  A story focused on a military pilot.  I'm not entirely sure how it would work, as it may be hard to write air battles.  Any adult content would probably occur if/when she was shot down.

The Zombies:  An idea inspired by Dead Rising.  A woman is caught in a quarantined area with lots of zombies and insane survivors.  Can she figure out what is going on?  Can she even survive?

The Demons: A vague idea about a woman tasked with fighting demons. 

Please send me a PM instead of replying in this thread if any ideas interest you.  Thanks. :-)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:44:04 PM by ivygrowth »