You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:09:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Giving new meaning to the best four days of GAMES at GenCon (Bondage events!)  (Read 355 times)

Offline AllieCatTopic starter

Figures, the one year they have an event I *REALLY* want to attend, I can't go! (my illnesses have taken up all my vacation time for the rest of the year :P))

Event# WKS1230468 Bound to be Fun: A Beginner's Guide to Bedroom Bondage - "Come learn how to tie your partner safely and sensually. Everyone who attends will receive a handout over the material covered and a length of rope to take home and practice with."

Event# WKS1230471 Beginner's Guide to Decorative Bondage - "Learn to create beautiful works of art with nothing more than a couple lengths of rope and your willing partner. Participants will receive handouts over material covered and rope to practice with."

Gives new meaning to "roll for initiative" :D

*giggles*

Offline Chris Brady

How they managed to slip that into 'roleplay' is impressive, I'll give them that.