You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:43:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Yo dawg! We heard you like...  (Read 451 times)

Offline BayushiTopic starter

Yo dawg! We heard you like...
« on: May 12, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »
...Studies, so we put some studies in your studies so you can study your studies while you study.

Seriously?

How can people continue to be big-government oriented with so many obvious and blatant examples of waste like this?

It's mind-boggling that anyone could have thought this was okay; what with trillion-plus dollar yearly deficits and well north of sixteen trillion dollars in debt.

Quote from: ABC News
The cost of the study of the study of the studies was not available from the GAO.

/facepalm
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:52:19 PM by Akiko »

Offline JDrew Spider

Re: Yo dawg! We heard you like...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 07:02:51 PM »
Kinda reminds me of how these big CEO's waste money  (millions) flying from place to place  (within their own state) instead of just video-calling which is just as effective.

What did Paul Mooney say?: This is an interesting  case we'll have to study this...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 07:05:38 PM by JDrew Spider »

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 07:06:45 PM »
I was looking for a mention of the Redundant Department of Redundancy Department.

Online AndyZ

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 09:08:05 AM »
Kinda reminds me of how these big CEO's waste money  (millions) flying from place to place  (within their own state) instead of just video-calling which is just as effective.

With CEOs, though, the only ones with the right to complain are the shareholders, if any.  There's a huge difference between a CEO wasting a corporation's money and a politician wasting public funds.