You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:23:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Superhero Roleplay (M for F)  (Read 387 times)

Offline BatLou45Topic starter

Superhero Roleplay (M for F)
« on: May 09, 2012, 10:42:59 PM »
Alright, my favorite scenario would have to be me as a superhero fighting with a supervillainess which ends in terrible defeat for the hero and unpredictable events that happen to him after that can be determined by the supervillainess. Discussion over more details can happen. I just want to see what the general interest in it is first.

Offline BatLou45Topic starter

Re: Superhero Roleplay (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 05:57:41 PM »

The Crimson Phoenix has been on the hunt for a mysterious female villain who has abducted countless other superheroes that have not been seen in months. Hot on a supposed trail, the full body spandex-suit clad hero leaps from building to building until he reaches what appears to be an abandoned warehouse. He reaches the front that is locked with a padlock and rips it off using his lone power of super strength as his bulging muscles stretch his costume. He enters and goes room to room searching until he finds a virtual lab/dungeon that contains the almost lifeless and comatose bodies of his fellow heroes. He continues his investigation not knowing he is being watched...

Let me know if you're interested with a reply or PM. :)