You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:57:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: VtM  (Read 543 times)

Offline RainbowLeiTopic starter

« on: May 09, 2012, 08:12:05 AM »
I have just recently watched one of my all-time-favorite movies; Interview with a vampire. I haven't seen in in like 4 years, my recent ex hated the darker side of me >.>

I would live to do an rp based on Interview. of course the pairing would be out due to rules and such so I would love to opt for a generic non-sparkly vampire rp. Well i guess not to generic since I'm busting out my VtM stuff which I also love.

I would love to do a Toreador, Brujah (business), Ventrue/ human.

I would enjoy playing the human being turned. I love romance, and all the pg-13 stuff entailed.

I also Love Werewolf as well.

If you are into them i'm game. pitch it.

Offline MechaStarfish91

Re: VtM
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 11:47:08 AM »
Hello there.  I found your post interesting.  Interview with the Vampire is indeed a good movie.  I like it as well ^_^
If you are interested, have you considered a forbidden love between a vampire and werewolf?  Just a curiosity.  If not I'm sure there is something we could plan out.

Hope to hear from you.  Thanks~

Offline MechaStarfish91

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 11:49:56 AM »
Something I forgot.  As of right now I'm still waiting to have my account approved.  I'll let you know when I'm approved so we can role-play.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 02:21:02 PM »
If this takes off and somebody wants to run, absolutely count me in to play.