1. His body was ephemeral and felt lighter than ever before. How did he get here? Where was he and who was the lady in black? This soldier did not know what he was getting himself into. The soldier slowly dizzily looked down and with a full body shivered stepped back. There was no floor!
What awaits this soldier?
2. They were two beings, trapped in this dark boggy swamp. There feet sank deep into the sludge of poison. Strange creatures carried sickness and lived in stilt hovels endangered there very lives. However, after their victory over the Dirty Colossus, what would the Knight and witch do?
1. It was utter darkness, skeletal remains scattered the tomb's floor. He was a warrior of the gods and used a combination of muscle and faith allowing him to smash through the bones and blades. His miracles could mend wounds, deflects arrows and empowers his blade. However, even with these advantages he was still pushed into a corner and back to his last bonfire.
Who awaits the Blessed Knight at the fire?
2. It was a deep cavern where only demons and Daughters of Chaos called home. The Daughters of Chaos used a twisted form of fire, still it burned in giant tempests. And at the center of this world a twisted creature enchanted and burned by the very flame it summoned.
What awaits this pyromancer following his kin to their origin?
3. It was a surreal scene, where trees sprawled the landscape. Darkness hung throughout the garden and only the dim light of flowers guided this eastern warrior's path. His target was the great grey wolf, a beast shrouded in mystery and the only one that could tread across the four king's domain. There had to be something that the wolf could reveal that would allow him to slay the four king's abyss. At the entrance to this garden, a stone stair case lead into the forest hunters' turf. They were ferociously territorial. What stands in the way of our eastern warrior?
4. Anor Londo, home to the Darkmoon Blades, who hunted the ones that prey on the weak for their souls. It also houses the remaining deities that stay behind in Lord Gwyn's absence. It is vast with as many perils as the deep caverns and tombs that run underneath Lordan. A mage skilled in magics from the Dragon school in Vinhiem, finally reaches the bonfire guarded and kept by the huntress. What awaits this sage in the world of Anor Londo?