You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:21:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The search for a game! [Female for male (preferred) or female]  (Read 490 times)

Offline CombiconTopic starter

Hi-yo!
I had recently updated my on/off thread, which lists games or ideas I might be interested in, but I forgot that it wasn't on the actual search part of elliquiy, so I figured I should post a thread here!
Here's a brief list of the kinds of roleplays I'm somewhat craving: School (student/teacher, student/student), Master/slave (or master/pet), Hospital (doctor/patient), some peeping tom style roleplay (neighbor/neighbor, brother/sister, father/daughter, etc), Job (photographer/model, dancer / client).  These aren't the only ones that I'm looking for though - there are more in the signiture.
A fair few types I guess. Check out the thread, the link is in my signiture if you're interested.

I might not be able to promise a constantly punctual reply, I'll try and do one daily, but I can't promise it.

Don't take this post as how much I post normally. It can vary wildly, I just didn't want to take too much time posting this, as the majority of the useful information is on the other thread.

Here's the linkylink:
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127649.msg5636662
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:42:37 AM by Combicon »