You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 22, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 ~ April thru July 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Shattered Emporium - M/M - WANTED: Dominant Tops  (Read 4512 times)

Offline ShatteredSymphonyTopic starter

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • In the kingdom of rot & rust we thrive as angels.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Shattered Emporium - M/M - WANTED: Dominant Tops
« on: April 13, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Welcome to the Emporium;

†Genre's/Settings
  • Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Futuristic (preferably dystopian)
  • Drama (especially hospital drama's)
  • Romance
  • Harry Potterverse
  • Teen Wolf Universe
  • Dragon Age Universe
†Favorite Pairings
(my preferred role in bold)
  • Stiles/Derek
  • Father/Son
  • Older Brother/Younger Brother
  • Daddy/boy
  • Teacher/Student

†On's
  • Hairy Men
  • Dom/sub & Daddy/boy
  • Biting, Scratching, Spanking, Marking
  • Age Differences (10+ years)
  • Height Differences
  • Knotting Cocks
  • Werewolves, Minotaurs, Devils, Demons, ect.
  • Large Cocks
  • Orcs
†Off's
  • Playing Top Characters
  • God Modding
  • Bathroom Play
  • Vore
  • Pedophilia
  • Necrophilia

†Original Plots:

Supercrave Plots!

• Clash With The Sisters of Chaos! (Modern Fantasy - Warlocks - Bondage to Extreme)
    The last witch was killed over 300 years ago, and with their downfall came the rise of the warlocks, men with extraordinary magical abilities. Men who would assure that what happened at Salem would never happen again. The Order of Warlocks was formed several years after the extinction of witches, an organization brought together much like the United Nations. A representative from each country, brought together in one location to assist in keeping the world on track and its inhabitants safe.

However, their belief that all the world’s witches are long gone has put them in a dangerous spot. Now, twelve years after Hurricane Katrina, the disastrous storms frightening secret has come to light from the lips of one warlock, the new representative from the United States, Jupiter L’Eveque, a powerful voodoo and magic practitioner nicknamed “The Voodoo Prince”.  After twelve years, he is breaking his silence, providing the Order with concrete evidence that three women appearing to be very powerful, god-like witches were the cause of the Hurricane which ripped New Orleans to shreds, killing both humans and warlocks alike, crippling the North American magic population by a great deal and nearly pushing voodoo practitioners to the brink of extinction.

These women appear to call themselves “The Sisters of Chaos”, and much remains a mystery about these three women who dress as if they are from ancient Roman times, though one thing is for certain: the bomb Jupiter dropped at the Order’s Spring Solstice Summit has everyone on edge, knowing that they are a plain target for these three women who possess power equivalent to dozens of warlocks.

Unfortunately for Jupiter, his bomb drop - and the modern way he dresses - has attracted the negative attention of many of the Order members, one in particular who is a very handsome man though about as cuddly as a snake. Will the two be able to work together to help put an end to the tyranny of the Sisters of Chaos? And what will come of their obvious clashing passion for one another?

(Looking for someone to play a top or dominant top opposite Jupiter, the very Order member who is singling Jupiter out more than the others. A total opposites attract game loosely based on American Horror Story: Coven. Bring on that action, drama, and smut!)
  • Cursed Attraction (M/M - Potterverse AU! - Daddy/boy or Dom/sub - Bondage to Extreme)
    Occlumency, apparition, advanced spellwork with and without the use of his wand and words. These were just a few of the many things Eliseo Hammond accomplished in his years as a student sorted into the Ravenclaw house at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. In his seventh year he rose to the occasion and even took place in the Triwizard Tournament, placing second behind a talented witch from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Though it was at this time that he drew the attention of a man, a powerful, hungry man who lived in the area of the Netherlands, since the Triwizard tournament was held at Durmstrang that time around.

The man approached Eliseo, showed interest in the young, gifted wizard. The man was older, a decade older than Eliseo at least, though by far the most handsome man Eliseo Hammond had ever seen. As a young, muggle-born virgin teenage wizard, the boy found himself smitten quickly with the man, and deeply saddened that he had to leave when the tournament was over.

Though they were not separated for long. Eliseo made it his goal to find the man after his graduation… and so he did. Meanwhile he also found a greater deal of trouble than he originally wished to get tangled up in. The man who had caught Eliseo’s eye was not a good man. Not a law-abiding man. One who stole from the innocent and the guilty alike to keep his lavish lifestyle. A man wanted by the ministry and all other magical governments around the globe.

Eliseo fell in with this man, falling in love and tainting himself with a blackness he felt as though he would never be able to cleanse. Though he always stuck to his guns when it came to the three unforgivable curses. He refused to use them, and not even the man he loved could force him to do so. Eliseo Hammond would sooner face death than break his vow to himself.

At the age of twenty-one - four years after he graduated Hogwarts - Eliseo was apprehended, caught by Aurors in the middle of a job gone wrong. He took the fall, and wound up in Azkaban.

Though all was not lost. The Ministry took a special interest in him, plucking him from the cells of Azkaban only to train him in the ways of Espionage. He underwent four years of rigorous training to be deemed field-ready as a wizard spy, one that could be sent into the very organization that allowed Eliseo to take the fall for their shoddy plans to bring down the leader who Eliseo once shared a bed with.

Now coming face-to-face with the only man he’s ever loved - and still loves - will Eliseo be strong enough to stick to the plan? Or will he fall back into the darkness willingly?

(Looking for someone to play the dominant dark wizard opposite Eliseo Hammond. Prefer him to be at least a decade older than Eliseo, so 35+. Prefer to him to be hairy. Definitely want this to be a Dom/sub or Daddy/boy relationship. Here is the link to the game as it was previously written.)

Originals:

• Hylas: The New World (M/M - Multi-Character Dystopian Future AU - Bondage to Extreme)
    In the year 2572 A.D., a small planet was found in the Hera Galaxy, one which was only one planet away from its red sun, which was only half as hot as the sun in Earth’s solar system. The inhabitable planet was one of two planets, the other uninhabitable. In a desperate attempt to save mankind from destroying itself due to ideological warfare and over population, politicians and scientists put their minds together and formulated a plan which would ensure the survival of the human race.

It didn't take long for the Earthen government to send humans to the planet with two moons, named Hylas after the lover of Heracles which was kidnapped by water nymphs. The planet which was a fourth of the size of Earth consisted mostly of oceans, as well as four continents which were named Ethos, Pothos, Heros, and Kyos. 500 Million human inhabitants were sent, splitting up evenly between the four neighboring continents.

For a millennia humans have inhabited Hylas, the population never over exerting the resources the planet has to offer. Technology has grown, peace has flourished and people are happy with their lives.

But what is the secret to Hylas’ success?  Homosexuality is the norm, and heterosexuality is abnormal, keeping the population steadily monitored with government regulations. Each woman must bear two children in her lifetime - unless deemed infertile - and every male couple must raise at least one child together. Heterosexual couples are not looked down on and have just as many rights as homosexual couples do, however they only make up a little more than 10% of the population.

All four continents are equally balanced in power, population, and resources, giving way to a war-free world, however something dark is brewing. An underground network of technologically advanced individuals taking root in all four continents. They pose an insurmountable threat to the government, one that must be stopped at all costs before the secrets of Hylas are revealed to the public and cause mass panic and hysteria.

This story follows the lives those who wish to maintain peace and take down those who threaten the sovereignty of Hylas as well as those who challenge the government to reveal hidden secrets.

Ethos - the easternmost continent and the most diverse of the four continents. Ethos’ landscape includes mountains, jungles, rainforest, flatlands, abundant rivers, and islands off of the eastern coast. It's 125 million inhabitants are spread evenly, avoiding the mountains and setting up closer to the rivers and outside of the vast rainforests and jungles. Most diverse animal population out of the four continents. Earth equivalents: Central Asia, South Asia, and East Asia.

Pothos - the westernmost continent and the mildest of the four continents. Pothos includes vast forests, cold northern areas, mountains to the east and west, sparse deserts, salt flats, plains, many freshwater inland lakes and rivers. It rarely gets too hot or too cold in Pothos, though snow does fall in the winter time for the northern areas that are closest to Kyos. It's 125 million inhabitants are spread more equally than any other continent. Earth equivalents: United States and Europe.

Heros - the southernmost continent and the hottest of the four continents. It's landscape consists of plains, deserts, sparse yet treacherous mountain ranges, lush jungles in the north, flatlands in the middle, and deserts in the south. It's 125 million inhabitants tend to stay in the northern half of the continent, avoiding the blistering heat of the desert. Earth equivalents: Africa, Australia, The Middle East, American Mid-West, Central America, and South America.

Kyos - the northernmost continent and the coldest of the four continents. It is located close to the northern pole of Hylas. It's landscape consists of mountains, glaciers, and large forests with freshwater lakes and rivers in abundance from the self-sustaining glaciers. It's population is densely confined to the southern areas, only a small amount of its 125 million residents live in the mountains and colder areas. Earth equivalents: Canada, Alaska, Russia, and The Netherlands.

(Looking for someone interested in playing multiple dominant top or top characters for this epic world games filled with action, espionage, smut, and romance!)
  • Familial Secrets (Modern - Incest - Bondage to Extreme)
    It had been years since Tyler had seen his father. With his mother obtaining full-custody when Tyler was no more than three years old, he spent most of his life not knowing the man that helped create him. His mother always told her son that it was to “protect him”, and he believed her. For the most part, anyways. Tyler still looked into it, still wishing to know exactly what his mother meant when she spoke of protecting her son from his father.

At the age of sixteen, his mother passed away, leaving him no other choice than to go live with his father in the middle of nowhere. At least it seemed like that, going from living in the big city of Detroit to moving to the eastern side of the state of Tennessee where his father owned a small two-bedroom house that reeked of cigarette smoke. Tyler’s whole life was changing, and now that he is living with his father he is hoping to learn the true reason why his mother wished to protect him from his father.

Though it’s hard to see the reason when he’s finding it enjoyable to live with his father. Learning things that his mother would never teach him, like how to handle a gun, how to fight, things that a father loves to teach his son. The only thing that Tyler doesn’t like about living in the middle of nowhere is that it’s hard to be himself, difficult to come out and tell a man he barely knows that he’s gay, afraid that his father will kick him out.

But his father has secrets of his own, and sooner rather than later, Tyler is going to learn about them, whether his father wants him to or not.

(Looking for someone to play the father. I would actually like for us to plot out what the “secret” is going to be together. Whether it’s supernatural or something else, I’m totally game.)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 02:05:24 PM by ShatteredSymphony »

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M Only - Updated 9-15-16!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 06:27:15 PM »
Updated my Pairings section. Definitely craving Father/Son and Older Brother/Younger Brother incest games. Going to be creating original plots here soon to post up. If interested in either of these pairings, send me a message and we can definitely work something out.

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - New Plots! - Craving: Sterek & More!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 07:07:22 PM »
Bump

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - Tops/Dominant Tops Wanted! - Potterverse Junkie!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 07:28:34 PM »
Really truly craving to have this game filled. It did not work out previously, though I am hoping to have it filled once more. Looking for someone willing to play a Dominant top male character to play opposite my submissive bottom character Eliseo Hammond in this game of conflicting emotions in regards to love, life, and the pursuit of happiness in a Potterverse AU! PM me if interested.

• Cursed Attraction (M/M - Potterverse AU! - Daddy/boy or Dom/sub - Bondage to Extreme
    Occlumency, apparition, advanced spellwork with and without the use of his wand and words. These were just a few of the many things Eliseo Hammond accomplished in his years as a student sorted into the Ravenclaw house at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. In his seventh year he rose to the occasion and even took place in the Triwizard Tournament, placing second behind a talented witch from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Though it was at this time that he drew the attention of a man, a powerful, hungry man who lived in the area of the Netherlands, since the Triwizard tournament was held at Durmstrang that time around.

The man approached Eliseo, showed interest in the young, gifted wizard. The man was older, a decade older than Eliseo at least, though by far the most handsome man Eliseo Hammond had ever seen. As a young, muggle-born virgin teenage wizard, the boy found himself smitten quickly with the man, and deeply saddened that he had to leave when the tournament was over.

Though they were not separated for long. Eliseo made it his goal to find the man after his graduation… and so he did. Meanwhile he also found a greater deal of trouble than he originally wished to get tangled up in. The man who had caught Eliseo’s eye was not a good man. Not a law-abiding man. One who stole from the innocent and the guilty alike to keep his lavish lifestyle. A man wanted by the ministry and all other magical governments around the globe.

Eliseo fell in with this man, falling in love and tainting himself with a blackness he felt as though he would never be able to cleanse. Though he always stuck to his guns when it came to the three unforgivable curses. He refused to use them, and not even the man he loved could force him to do so. Eliseo Hammond would sooner face death than break his vow to himself.

At the age of twenty-one - four years after he graduated Hogwarts - Eliseo was apprehended, caught by Aurors in the middle of a job gone wrong. He took the fall, and wound up in Azkaban.

Though all was not lost. The Ministry took a special interest in him, plucking him from the cells of Azkaban only to train him in the ways of Espionage. He underwent four years of rigorous training to be deemed field-ready as a wizard spy, one that could be sent into the very organization that allowed Eliseo to take the fall for their shoddy plans to bring down the leader who Eliseo once shared a bed with.

Now coming face-to-face with the only man he’s ever loved - and still loves - will Eliseo be strong enough to stick to the plan? Or will he fall back into the darkness willingly?

(Looking for someone to play the dominant dark wizard opposite Eliseo Hammond. Prefer him to be at least a decade older than Eliseo, so 35+. Prefer to him to be hairy. Definitely want this to be a Dom/sub or Daddy/boy relationship. Here is the link to the game as it was previously written.)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 07:30:54 PM by ShatteredSymphony »

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Actively seeking one or two new games. I have updated my thread, so if you find a plot that you like, please feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss details.

Have something else in mind? PM me and we can discuss the details. I'm more than happy to work with anyone.

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - Seeking Dominant Tops/Tops
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 05:29:06 PM »
Looking for a writer interested in playing a top or dominant top for this loosely AHS: Coven based game.

Clash With The Sisters of Chaos! (Modern Fantasy - Warlocks - AHS: Coven - Bondage to Extreme)
The last witch was killed over 300 years ago, and with their downfall came the rise of the warlocks, men with extraordinary magical abilities. Men who would assure that what happened at Salem would never happen again. The Order of Warlocks was formed several years after the extinction of witches, an organization brought together much like the United Nations. A representative from each country, brought together in one location to assist in keeping the world on track and its inhabitants safe.

However, their belief that all the world’s witches are long gone has put them in a dangerous spot. Now, twelve years after Hurricane Katrina, the disastrous storms frightening secret has come to light from the lips of one warlock, the new representative from the United States, Jupiter L’Eveque, a powerful voodoo and magic practitioner nicknamed “The Voodoo Prince”.  After twelve years, he is breaking his silence, providing the Order with concrete evidence that three women appearing to be very powerful, god-like witches were the cause of the Hurricane which ripped New Orleans to shreds, killing both humans and warlocks alike, crippling the North American magic population by a great deal and nearly pushing voodoo practitioners to the brink of extinction.

These women appear to call themselves “The Sisters of Chaos”, and much remains a mystery about these three women who dress as if they are from ancient Roman times, though one thing is for certain: the bomb Jupiter dropped at the Order’s Spring Solstice Summit has everyone on edge, knowing that they are a plain target for these three women who possess power equivalent to dozens of warlocks.

Unfortunately for Jupiter, his bomb drop - and the modern way he dresses - has attracted the negative attention of many of the Order members, one in particular who is a very handsome man though about as cuddly as a snake. Will the two be able to work together to help put an end to the tyranny of the Sisters of Chaos? And what will come of their obvious clashing passion for one another?

(Looking for someone to play a top or dominant top opposite Jupiter, the very Order member who is singling Jupiter out more than the others. A total opposites attract game loosely based on American Horror Story: Coven. Bring on that action, drama, and smut!)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 05:31:34 PM by ShatteredSymphony »

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - Seeking Dominant Tops/Tops
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 08:07:20 AM »
Monthly bump!