You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 17, 2017, 05:51:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - New Plots! - Craving: Sterek & More!  (Read 3437 times)

Offline ShatteredSymphonyTopic starter

Welcome to my pantheon...

†Genre's/Settings
  • Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Futuristic (preferably dystopian)
  • Drama (especially hospital drama's)
  • Romance
†Favorite Pairings:
(my preferred role in bold)
  • Stiles/Derek
  • Father/Son
  • Older Brother/Younger Brother
  • Daddy/boy
  • Teacher/Student

†On's
  • Hairy Men
  • Dom/sub & Daddy/boy
  • Biting, Scratching, Spanking, Marking
  • Age Differences (10+ years)
  • Height Differences
  • Knotting Cocks
  • Werewolves, Minotaurs, Devils, Demons, ect.
  • Large Cocks
    †Off's
    • God Modding
    • Bathroom Play
    • Vore
    • Pedophilia
    • Necrophilia

†Original Plots:

• Finding Hale (Teen Wolf AU - Sterek - Extreme)
      Two years had begun to feel like forever, dragging on and on to the point where he felt like he couldn’t take it anymore. It has been two years since Stiles Stilinski has seen Derek Hale. Two years since his eyes had locked onto the hazel ones that increased his heartbeat by about a million times. Two years since one of his babbling fits had sent Derek into a grumpy rage. Two years since he felt Derek’s lips against his own.

Two years have passed since Derek’s departure from Beacon Hills, and a whole hell of a lot has happened since then. Battles against evil forces were fought and won, with more than their fair share of bloodshed along the way. No matter how many battles they won, it still didn’t change the fact that Stiles wished Derek had been there right alongside them.

With a great deal of patience, Stiles managed to keep himself from following Derek… That was until he turned eighteen and graduated high school. From there, Stiles had nothing holding him back from finding the wolf his heart still yearned for.

He believes that he’s found something along the southern coast of Oregon, a town called Brookings-Harbor, set in the beautiful mountainside. Without telling anyone other than his father, Stiles has set off on his own journey in the Jeep, one that he hopes will take him right to the man who stole his heart and ran away with it two years ago.

(I am looking for someone to play a Dom Derek. Would enjoy some knotting in this game.)
    • The Bond of Brothers (Modern Fantasy - Incest - Bondage to Extreme)
      Brotherhood. A bond forged in blood and sibling rivalry. For these two brothers, it was more than half-a-decade separating the two of them. The younger looking up to his brother, viewing his strength, good looks, and charm as something to look forward to when he grew up. Obviously the older brother did not feel the same.

The two brothers grew up in a strict household, one of great wealth, money that was passed down from generation to generation. The Argent family came from a long line of hunters, those who hide in the shadows and kill what else hides within the shadows. To keep the balance and protect the people of the world from what they believe is nothing but “Fairy Tales”.

Both of the Argent boys were trained to be hunters by their father, however they both excelled in different facets in the art of hunting. The younger brother was not as muscular as his older brother, built more like his mother. His body was built more on agility, flexibility and speed, so the dream of growing up to be just like his brother fell to pieces, and he was left to train in ways that would benefit him. One facet of which happened to be magic.

Now that the younger of the two brothers has finished his training and his older brother is back from an extended hunting trip, their father has announced that the two of them will be working together as a team from here on out. Though both of them unhappy about the decision, they accept reluctantly, knowing that the various forms of tension between the two of them will only mount the longer they work together in the field.

And their first mission together, is going to be one hell of a long one.

(I’m looking to play the younger brother, hoping someone is willing to pick up the older brother.)
    • Familial Secrets (Modern - Incest - Bondage to Extreme)
      It had been years since Tyler had seen his father. With his mother obtaining full-custody when Tyler was no more than three years old, he spent most of his life not knowing the man that helped create him. His mother always told her son that it was to “protect him”, and he believed her. For the most part, anyways. Tyler still looked into it, still wishing to know exactly what his mother meant when she spoke of protecting her son from his father.

At the age of sixteen, his mother passed away, leaving him no other choice than to go live with his father in the middle of nowhere. At least it seemed like that, going from living in the big city of Detroit to moving to the eastern side of the state of Tennessee where his father owned a small two-bedroom house that reeked of cigarette smoke. Tyler’s whole life was changing, and now that he is living with his father he is hoping to learn the true reason why his mother wished to protect him from his father.

Though it’s hard to see the reason when he’s finding it enjoyable to live with his father. Learning things that his mother would never teach him, like how to handle a gun, how to fight, things that a father loves to teach his son. The only thing that Tyler doesn’t like about living in the middle of nowhere is that it’s hard to be himself, difficult to come out and tell a man he barely knows that he’s gay, afraid that his father will kick him out.

But his father has secrets of his own, and sooner rather than later, Tyler is going to learn about them, whether his father wants him to or not.

(Looking for someone to play the father. I would actually like for us to plot out what the “secret” is going to be together. Whether it’s supernatural or something else, I’m totally game.
    • Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell (Modern - Religious Fiction - Extreme)
      A half-breed boy with exceptional gifts, wielding the great blood sword - a katana forged from Christ’s blood - was born to be the defender of earth in a war raging between the forces of heaven and hell. He fights for the side of earth, keeping the balance by being the sword-wielding hand of god himself. For centuries he has lived on, fighting angels and demons on earth to hold them to their own treaties and keep them in their respective realms. The war only keeps gaining momentum, though. None other than those who are allowed into heaven know why, and the half-breed boy is one of them.

Little does the ruler of hell know, the once great and loyal archangel Michael has betrayed his father, rallying the five remaining archangels to trap god inside of a human prison on heaven’s plane. Their goal is to release Lucifer and Gabriel from their respective tombs, having met their end at the hands of the half-breed when they joined forces and attempted to overthrow god’s rule almost two-thousand years ago. That was when the half-breed boy was born, and he has been roaming the earth ever since.

During the great war he joined forces with a respectable angel, sent to him from god to gather an army strong enough to topple the one Gabriel and Lucifer had gathered. Together they won the war in the name of god, falling in love along the way despite the half-breed recovering over the heartbreak of realizing his previous lover - Gabriel - had been evil all along.

Though not all was fair in love, just as it wasn’t in war. For a reward for playing such a large role in the war, the angel was granted rule over hell and free will. These two things changed the angel. Though - much to his dismay - it did not change the way the half-breed felt about his now estranged lover.

Now the part-angel, part-demon, part-human man must handle his ever growing attraction and love for the ruler of the underworld, all while defending earth against seemingly endless attacks from both factions. Will the warrior finally give in and ask his lover for assistance in freeing god from his chains? Or will the warrior crack beneath the weight of the world on his shoulder?

Note: I wish to play the warrior, and I am looking for someone to play the ruler of hell opposite me. The warrior will be a bottom character, though not necessarily submissive. Looking for this to be a long term, intense game filled with many twists, turns, and the like. A love/hate relationship with romance and smut in abundance, and possible resolution for the two loves.

P.S. Feel free to let your mind go wild with how the ruler of hell shall look. Horns, red skin, spaded tail, claws, wings are all cool with me. Less-than-human genitalia is also more than okay with me.
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:02:40 PM by ShatteredSymphony »

Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M Only - Updated 9-15-16!
    « Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 06:27:15 PM »
    Updated my Pairings section. Definitely craving Father/Son and Older Brother/Younger Brother incest games. Going to be creating original plots here soon to post up. If interested in either of these pairings, send me a message and we can definitely work something out.

Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M Only - New Plots! - Updated 12-19-16!
    « Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 05:23:04 PM »
    Did some cleaning up and some consolidation. Here are my three newest plots, all of which I am very excited for the potential of writing. Contact me if interested!

• The Bond of Brothers (Modern Fantasy - Incest - Bondage to Extreme)
      Brotherhood. A bond forged in blood and sibling rivalry. For these two brothers, it was more than half-a-decade separating the two of them. The younger looking up to his brother, viewing his strength, good looks, and charm as something to look forward to when he grew up. Obviously the older brother did not feel the same.

The two brothers grew up in a strict household, one of great wealth, money that was passed down from generation to generation. The Argent family came from a long line of hunters, those who hide in the shadows and kill what else hides within the shadows. To keep the balance and protect the people of the world from what they believe is nothing but “Fairy Tales”.

Both of the Argent boys were trained to be hunters by their father, however they both excelled in different facets in the art of hunting. The younger brother was not as muscular as his older brother, built more like his mother. His body was built more on agility, flexibility and speed, so the dream of growing up to be just like his brother fell to pieces, and he was left to train in ways that would benefit him. One facet of which happened to be magic.

Now that the younger of the two brothers has finished his training and his older brother is back from an extended hunting trip, their father has announced that the two of them will be working together as a team from here on out. Though both of them unhappy about the decision, they accept reluctantly, knowing that the various forms of tension between the two of them will only mount the longer they work together in the field.

And their first mission together, is going to be one hell of a long one.

(I’m looking to play the younger brother, hoping someone is willing to pick up the older brother.)
    • Familial Secrets (Modern - Incest - Bondage to Extreme)
      It had been years since Tyler had seen his father. With his mother obtaining full-custody when Tyler was no more than three years old, he spent most of his life not knowing the man that helped create him. His mother always told her son that it was to “protect him”, and he believed her. For the most part, anyways. Tyler still looked into it, still wishing to know exactly what his mother meant when she spoke of protecting her son from his father.

At the age of sixteen, his mother passed away, leaving him no other choice than to go live with his father in the middle of nowhere. At least it seemed like that, going from living in the big city of Detroit to moving to the eastern side of the state of Tennessee where his father owned a small two-bedroom house that reeked of cigarette smoke. Tyler’s whole life was changing, and now that he is living with his father he is hoping to learn the true reason why his mother wished to protect him from his father.

Though it’s hard to see the reason when he’s finding it enjoyable to live with his father. Learning things that his mother would never teach him, like how to handle a gun, how to fight, things that a father loves to teach his son. The only thing that Tyler doesn’t like about living in the middle of nowhere is that it’s hard to be himself, difficult to come out and tell a man he barely knows that he’s gay, afraid that his father will kick him out.

But his father has secrets of his own, and sooner rather than later, Tyler is going to learn about them, whether his father wants him to or not.

(Looking for someone to play the father. I would actually like for us to plot out what the “secret” is going to be together. Whether it’s supernatural or something else, I’m totally game.
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:02:58 PM by ShatteredSymphony »

Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - New Plots! - Updated 12-20-16!
    « Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 04:02:32 PM »
    Looking for someone to play a Dom Derek in this Teen Wolf AU Sterek game.

• Finding Hale (Teen Wolf AU - Sterek - Extreme)
      Two years had begun to feel like forever, dragging on and on to the point where he felt like he couldn’t take it anymore. It has been two years since Stiles Stilinski has seen Derek Hale. Two years since his eyes had locked onto the hazel ones that increased his heartbeat by about a million times. Two years since one of his babbling fits had sent Derek into a grumpy rage. Two years since he felt Derek’s lips against his own.

Two years have passed since Derek’s departure from Beacon Hills, and a whole hell of a lot has happened since then. Battles against evil forces were fought and won, with more than their fair share of bloodshed along the way. No matter how many battles they won, it still didn’t change the fact that Stiles wished Derek had been there right alongside them.

With a great deal of patience, Stiles managed to keep himself from following Derek… That was until he turned eighteen and graduated high school. From there, Stiles had nothing holding him back from finding the wolf his heart still yearned for.

He believes that he’s found something along the southern coast of Oregon, a town called Brookings-Harbor, set in the beautiful mountainside. Without telling anyone other than his father, Stiles has set off on his own journey in the Jeep, one that he hopes will take him right to the man who stole his heart and ran away with it two years ago.

(I am looking for someone to play a Dom Derek. Would enjoy some knotting in this game.)
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:07:17 PM by ShatteredSymphony »