You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Symphonic Melodies - M/M  (Read 6934 times)

Offline SymphonicTopic starter

• The Nightshade Queen
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • Just like a match you strike to incinerate.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Symphonic Melodies - M/M
« on: April 13, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Welcome to the Emporium;

†Genre's/Settings
  • Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Futuristic (preferably dystopian)
  • Drama (especially hospital drama's)
  • Romance
  • Marvel Universe
  • DC Universe
  • Harry Potterverse
  • Teen Wolf Universe
  • Dragon Age Universe
†Favorite Pairings
(my preferred role in bold)
  • Older Brother/Younger Brother
  • Teacher/Student
  • Vampire/Vampire Slayer
  • Captain of Quiddich Team/Bookworm Wizard

†On's
  • Hairy Men
  • Dom/sub & Daddy/boy
  • Biting, Scratching, Spanking, Marking
  • Age Differences (10+ years)
  • Height Differences
  • Knotting Cocks
  • Werewolves, Minotaurs, Devils, Demons, ect.
  • Large Cocks
  • Orcs
†Off's
  • Playing Top Characters
  • God Modding
  • Bathroom Play
  • Vore
  • Pedophilia
  • Necrophilia

†Plot Bunnies!

NEW! Dance of the Gemini (M/M - Light to Extreme - Modern Superhero/Fantasy Romance)

Nico “the Gemini” Fairfax had always been the good guy attracted to the bad boys. The worse off they were, the easier it was for him to fall head-over-heels for them in a free-falling fashion that would undoubtedly leave him crushed and crying on the shoulder of one of his two sisters or his single mother. The compulsion to be with bad boys never got any better… that was until he started helping the cops put them away behind the shadows.

Nico called himself “the Gemini” as he was so kind and sweet during the day. A soft spoken young man who got perfect grades when he was in school, and who works full-time as a nurse at the local hospital. But at night, he goes out for blood, to put away the toxic men and women fulfilling the crime of his beloved city with his gifts of supreme physical prowess despite being small in stature.

Nico believes that those who were granted gifts were meant to help those less fortunate, however he has seen more gifted individuals using their gifts for evil than he cares to recount, and a new, rising threat in his neighborhood requires a lot more power than what he’s got on his own, however without the knowledge of another super like him in the area who wants to use their power for benevolence, Nico reaches out to someone from his past for a shaky alliance that could easily land both of them in hot water, six-feet under, or tangled in the sheets for days on end.

Looking for:
-Someone interested in playing a dominant top character
-Someone interested in playing a character that is not quite morally devout
-Someone interested in playing out an angsty, long-term romance between two supers

taken
Rebel Hearts in Music City U.S.A. (M/M - Light to Bondage - Musical Romance)

From performing on talent show stages in school, to performing in front of many at the San Francisco conservatory of music, Joshua Moon has built up a reputation on the west coast as a “folk powerhouse” in the music industry even with the market for folk music as small as it was on the west coast. Yet from a young age he had set his sights on making it big in Nashville, a center for music of all forms with country and folk having huge influences there. Despite warning against it from his parents and friends based on Nashville being the “buckle of the bible belt” and Joshua being an out and proud homosexual, he took his bachelor’s degree in one hand and his guitar in the other and boarded a bus from San Francisco to Nashville to make his dreams come true.

That was a year ago, and Joshua hasn’t found himself doing more than bartending to make ends meet to keep his tiny studio apartment in his own name and himself fed - as well as his cat - in East Nashville, a gay hot spot. Though he may be accepted as a gay man in East Nashville, it isn’t tremendously easy to push past the thumpa-thumpa of house music to make room for his folk roots to branch out and inspire others around, and without the money for a car it’s been difficult to get himself out there.

Though people have been noticing him, some who are a touch more well known than he is, and others who are just interested in getting to know him. And as Joshua refuses to give up, a spark between hearts will be made that can change his life forever - and his music.

Looking for:
- Someone interested in playing a top character
- Someone interested in playing another musical character
- Someone interested in possibly angsty, long-term romance

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:17:12 AM by Symphonic »

• The Nightshade Queen
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Shattered Emporium - M/M
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 06:38:20 PM »
Hey, ya'll! I'm back after a three months hiatus and I am tremendously excited to start writing again. Going to limit myself to one or two games this go around, so if you're interested at all, just let me know, okaayyyyyyy? Love ya'll!

-Symphony

• The Nightshade Queen
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Symphonic Melodies - M/M
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 07:54:48 AM »
I am totally and insanely craving a music-based game! Please let me know if you're interested in my new plot!

Rebel Hearts in Music City U.S.A. (M/M - Light to Bondage - Musical Romance)

From performing on talent show stages in school, to performing in front of many at the San Francisco conservatory of music, Joshua Moon has built up a reputation on the west coast as a “folk powerhouse” in the music industry even with the market for folk music as small as it was on the west coast. Yet from a young age he had set his sights on making it big in Nashville, a center for music of all forms with country and folk having huge influences there. Despite warning against it from his parents and friends based on Nashville being the “buckle of the bible belt” and Joshua being an out and proud homosexual, he took his bachelor’s degree in one hand and his guitar in the other and boarded a bus from San Francisco to Nashville to make his dreams come true.

That was a year ago, and Joshua hasn’t found himself doing more than bartending to make ends meet to keep his tiny studio apartment in his own name and himself fed - as well as his cat - in East Nashville, a gay hot spot. Though he may be accepted as a gay man in East Nashville, it isn’t tremendously easy to push past the thumpa-thumpa of house music to make room for his folk roots to branch out and inspire others around, and without the money for a car it’s been difficult to get himself out there.

Though people have been noticing him, some who are a touch more well known than he is, and others who are just interested in getting to know him. And as Joshua refuses to give up, a spark between hearts will be made that can change his life forever - and his music.

Looking for:
- Someone interested in playing a top character
- Someone interested in playing another musical character
- Someone interested in possibly angsty, long-term romance

• The Nightshade Queen
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Symphonic Melodies - M/M
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 06:15:28 PM »
Monthly bump!

Added a new plot, which I will put in spoiler down below! Please contact me if interested!

Dance of the Gemini
Dance of the Gemini (M/M - Light to Extreme - Modern Superhero/Fantasy Romance)

Nico “the Gemini” Fairfax had always been the good guy attracted to the bad boys. The worse off they were, the easier it was for him to fall head-over-heels for them in a free-falling fashion that would undoubtedly leave him crushed and crying on the shoulder of one of his two sisters or his single mother. The compulsion to be with bad boys never got any better… that was until he started helping the cops put them away behind the shadows.

Nico called himself “the Gemini” as he was so kind and sweet during the day. A soft spoken young man who got perfect grades when he was in school, and who works full-time as a nurse at the local hospital. But at night, he goes out for blood, to put away the toxic men and women fulfilling the crime of his beloved city with his gifts of supreme physical prowess despite being small in stature.

Nico believes that those who were granted gifts were meant to help those less fortunate, however he has seen more gifted individuals using their gifts for evil than he cares to recount, and a new, rising threat in his neighborhood requires a lot more power than what he’s got on his own, however without the knowledge of another super like him in the area who wants to use their power for benevolence, Nico reaches out to someone from his past for a shaky alliance that could easily land both of them in hot water, six-feet under, or tangled in the sheets for days on end.

Looking for:
-Someone interested in playing a dominant top character
-Someone interested in playing a character that is not quite morally devout
-Someone interested in playing out an angsty, long-term romance between two supers