You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 21, 2017, 12:53:35 PM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 (Autumn) ~ August thru October 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Shattered Emporium - M/M - Doms Wanted!  (Read 5082 times)

Online ShatteredSymphonyTopic starter

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • In the kingdom of rot & rust, we thrive as angels.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Shattered Emporium - M/M - Doms Wanted!
« on: April 13, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Welcome to the Emporium;

†Genre's/Settings
  • Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Futuristic (preferably dystopian)
  • Drama (especially hospital drama's)
  • Romance
  • Marvel Universe
  • DC Universe
  • Harry Potterverse
  • Teen Wolf Universe
  • Dragon Age Universe
†Favorite Pairings
(my preferred role in bold)
  • Father/Son
  • Older Brother/Younger Brother
  • Daddy/boy
  • Teacher/Student

†On's
  • Hairy Men
  • Dom/sub & Daddy/boy
  • Biting, Scratching, Spanking, Marking
  • Age Differences (10+ years)
  • Height Differences
  • Knotting Cocks
  • Werewolves, Minotaurs, Devils, Demons, ect.
  • Large Cocks
  • Orcs
†Off's
  • Playing Top Characters
  • God Modding
  • Bathroom Play
  • Vore
  • Pedophilia
  • Necrophilia

†Plot Bunnays!

Rally, The Vampire Slayer - Extreme)
No one knows exactly how long there have been slayers. Centuries, possibly millenniums,  but never has there been a male slayer, until now. After the last battle of Sunnydale at the hellmouth when Buffy used the scythe to awaken every potential slayer, there was a singular male among them: Rally. Out of all the slayers in the world, he was the unlucky candidate that happened to be living on a hellmouth in Detroit, a city already in the throes of crisis only to have the hellmouth feed that more. With his friends behind him, Rally fights the vampires, demons, and other forces of darkness. Rally is the Slayer.

(Currently only looking to play a bottom/submissive character, so looking for a top/dominant character to play opposite Rally. Would definitely be okay with him being a Vampire with a soul, like the whole Buffy/Angel relationship or something along the lines of a human/demon man who looks human or mostly human with an ability that could help Rally in his slaying endeavors.)

Going the Distance (Romantic Comedy - Light/Bondage)
A wealthy college student hires a handsome man to come with him to his parents vacation home over the holiday weekend to show that he's dating again after a rough break-up years before. Together they will test just how long it takes to fall for a complete stranger.

(I have no preference as to which character to play in this game, I would just want to be the catcher character, so to speak.)

Country Lovin' (Modern Romance - Light to Bondage - Angst Galore!)
A hopeful musician returns home to his small, western-Texas town when his dreams of achieving country music stardom in Nashville don't pan out quite the way he hoped. It is there that he meets his old secret high school boyfriend, an out and proud owner of the town’s  local bar which used to belong to his parents before their untimely death a year after his partner's departure. Can the musician make up with his fiery lover? Or is the dream of a fairy tale romance together squashed forever?

(I would like to play the fiery bar owner who is a bottom/sub character. Looking for a dom/top for the musician. Want this to be an angst romance with lots of plot and possibly lots of angry sex. If interested, please PM me so we can work out the details.)

« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 10:52:27 AM by ShatteredSymphony »

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Shattered Emporium - M/M - Dominant Tops Wanted!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 09:06:08 AM »
Monthly bump! Check stuff out above. If you're interested, shoot me a PM so we can discuss!

Really craving Latin/Hispanic men.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:45:39 AM by ShatteredSymphony »

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Shattered Emporium - M/M - Dominant Tops Wanted!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 09:44:55 AM »
Added a short plot bunny. Really craving it and I hope to do it in a romantic comedy sort of way with good feels, great love, and glorious smut. The plot is available above and below. And if you happen to be interested, shoot me a PM so we can talk out the details!

Going the Distance
A wealthy college student hires a handsome man to come with him to his parents vacation home over the holiday weekend to show that he's dating again after a rough break-up years before. Together they will test just how long it takes to fall for a complete stranger.

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Shattered Emporium - M/M - Doms Wanted!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 06:01:07 AM »
New plot bunny!

Two friends - one gay, one straight. Their world is turned upside down when the straight friend begins to realize he's fallen for his best friend, and even more shaken up when he realizes his gay best friend has always been in love with him. Come join this wild, funny, romantically smutty journey with me!

Friendly Fire
A straight man begins to fall in love with his gay best friend after years of friendship. Little does he know that his best friend has been in love with him since high school. Together they navigate both the waters of life after college and just how deep love and friendship can run.

(I would like to play the gay best friend, a sweet submissive guy. Looking for a dominant straight male friend to participate in this light hearted, feels-full, long-term romance.)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:10:24 AM by ShatteredSymphony »

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 09:58:27 AM »
Bringing an old request back with this campy, Buffyverse romantic action comedy! Bring on the interest!

Rally, The Vampire Slayer (Extreme?)
No one knows exactly how long there have been slayers. Centuries, possibly millenniums,  but never has there been a male slayer, until now. After the last battle of Sunnydale at the hellmouth when Buffy used the scythe to awaken every potential slayer, there was a singular male among them: Rally. Out of all the slayers in the world, he was the unlucky candidate that happened to be living on a hellmouth in Detroit, a city already in the throes of crisis only to have the hellmouth feed that more. With his friends behind him, Rally fights the vampires, demons, and other forces of darkness. Rally is the Slayer.

(Currently only looking to play a bottom/submissive character, so looking for a top/dominant character to play opposite Rally. Would definitely be okay with him being a Vampire with a soul, like the whole Buffy/Angel relationship or something along the lines of a human/demon man who looks human or mostly human with an ability that could help Rally in his slaying endeavors.)

• Symphonic
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 10:54:05 AM »
Added a new plot! Stop by and check out Country Lovin!

Country Lovin'
A hopeful musician returns home to his small, western-Texas town when his dreams of achieving country music stardom in Nashville don't pan out quite the way he hoped. It is there that he meets his old secret high school boyfriend, an out and proud owner of the town’s  local bar which used to belong to his parents before their untimely death a year after his partner's departure. Can the musician make up with his fiery lover? Or is the dream of a fairy tale romance together squashed forever?

(I would like to play the fiery bar owner who is a bottom/sub character. Looking for someone to play a dom/top musician. Looking forward to lots of angst in this romance, and possibly lots of make-up/angry smut! If interested, please PM me so we can work out the details.)