You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 25, 2019, 05:36:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Symphonic Melodies - TransFem/M & M/M  (Read 7191 times)

Offline SymphonicTopic starter

Symphonic Melodies - TransFem/M & M/M
« on: April 13, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Welcome to the Emporium;

†Genre's/Settings
  • Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Futuristic (preferably dystopian)
  • Drama (especially hospital drama's)
  • Romance
  • Marvel Universe
  • DC Universe
  • Harry Potterverse
  • Teen Wolf Universe
  • Dragon Age Universe
†Favorite Pairings
(my preferred role in bold)
  • Older Brother/Younger Brother
  • Teacher/Student
  • Vampire/Vampire Slayer
  • Captain of Quiddich Team/Bookworm Wizard

†On's
  • Hairy Men
  • Dom/sub & Daddy/boy
  • Biting, Scratching, Spanking, Marking
  • Age Differences (10+ years)
  • Height Differences
  • Knotting Cocks
  • Werewolves, Minotaurs, Devils, Demons, ect.
  • Large Cocks
  • Orcs
†Off's
  • Playing Top Characters
  • God Modding
  • Bathroom Play
  • Vore
  • Pedophilia
  • Necrophilia

†Plot Bunnies!

The Prince’s Guard - M/M - High Fantasy

Name: Kai
Height/Weight: 5’10” / 64kg
Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown / Blue
Position: Feisty Bottom

Plot: Bought from an island far west from the kingdom of Geiras, Kai was raised from a young child barely a year old by the servants of the royal family. He was raised to be a servant himself, but instead of a house servant, he was challenged to be a royal guard, more specifically the royal guard for the prince of Geiras. They were impossibly close in age, though their duties were impossibly different. Kai was born with a staff in hand while the prince was born with all of the opportunities the kingdom could grand him in his...

And the handsome genes of his mother and father running through his veins. He was truly a sight to behold, a revelation that only pushed Kai further to be the best guard he could be.

Now in his late twenties, Kai knows it’s only a matter of time before the prince is forced to be married off to a noblewoman to produce more heirs to the throne, however the connection between them has been a fire burning bright for years. Can love outlast the pressures and expectations of a kingdom? Or will they be forced apart quicker than they came together?

Looking For:
- Someone interested in playing a dominant top
- Someone interested in playing the prince
- Someone interested in playing a long term, angsty romance game
- Someone possibly interested in playing someone with some body hair

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:16:40 AM by Symphonic »

Re: The Shattered Emporium - M/M
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 06:38:20 PM »
Hey, ya'll! I'm back after a three months hiatus and I am tremendously excited to start writing again. Going to limit myself to one or two games this go around, so if you're interested at all, just let me know, okaayyyyyyy? Love ya'll!

-Symphony

Re: Symphonic Melodies - M/M
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 06:15:28 PM »
Monthly bump!

Added a new plot, which I will put in spoiler down below! Please contact me if interested!

Dance of the Gemini
Dance of the Gemini (M/M - Light to Extreme - Modern Superhero/Fantasy Romance)

Nico “the Gemini” Fairfax had always been the good guy attracted to the bad boys. The worse off they were, the easier it was for him to fall head-over-heels for them in a free-falling fashion that would undoubtedly leave him crushed and crying on the shoulder of one of his two sisters or his single mother. The compulsion to be with bad boys never got any better… that was until he started helping the cops put them away behind the shadows.

Nico called himself “the Gemini” as he was so kind and sweet during the day. A soft spoken young man who got perfect grades when he was in school, and who works full-time as a nurse at the local hospital. But at night, he goes out for blood, to put away the toxic men and women fulfilling the crime of his beloved city with his gifts of supreme physical prowess despite being small in stature.

Nico believes that those who were granted gifts were meant to help those less fortunate, however he has seen more gifted individuals using their gifts for evil than he cares to recount, and a new, rising threat in his neighborhood requires a lot more power than what he’s got on his own, however without the knowledge of another super like him in the area who wants to use their power for benevolence, Nico reaches out to someone from his past for a shaky alliance that could easily land both of them in hot water, six-feet under, or tangled in the sheets for days on end.

Looking for:
-Someone interested in playing a dominant top character
-Someone interested in playing a character that is not quite morally devout
-Someone interested in playing out an angsty, long-term romance between two supers

Re: Symphonic Melodies - TransFem/M & M/M
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 10:17:19 AM »
Added a new plot! Been inactive for a little bit of time but would love to start this awesome idea I have! If you're interested, please let me know via PM!

The Prince's Guard
The Prince’s Guard - M/M - High Fantasy

Name: Kai
Height/Weight: 5’10” / 64kg
Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown / Blue
Position: Feisty Bottom

Plot: Bought from an island far west from the kingdom of Geiras, Kai was raised from a young child barely a year old by the servants of the royal family. He was raised to be a servant himself, but instead of a house servant, he was challenged to be a royal guard, more specifically the royal guard for the prince of Geiras. They were impossibly close in age, though their duties were impossibly different. Kai was born with a staff in hand while the prince was born with all of the opportunities the kingdom could grand him in his...

And the handsome genes of his mother and father running through his veins. He was truly a sight to behold, a revelation that only pushed Kai further to be the best guard he could be.

Now in his late twenties, Kai knows it’s only a matter of time before the prince is forced to be married off to a noblewoman to produce more heirs to the throne, however the connection between them has been a fire burning bright for years. Can love outlast the pressures and expectations of a kingdom? Or will they be forced apart quicker than they came together?

Looking For:
- Someone interested in playing a dominant top
- Someone interested in playing the prince
- Someone interested in playing a long term, angsty romance game
- Someone possibly interested in playing someone with some body hair