You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 22, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

"Fitting the Mold"
Congratulations "Moirae & FLN826" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Symphonic Melodies - M/M  (Read 6690 times)

Offline SymphonicTopic starter

• The Nightshade Queen
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Just like a match you strike to incinerate.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Symphonic Melodies - M/M
« on: April 13, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Welcome to the Emporium;

†Genre's/Settings
  • Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Futuristic (preferably dystopian)
  • Drama (especially hospital drama's)
  • Romance
  • Marvel Universe
  • DC Universe
  • Harry Potterverse
  • Teen Wolf Universe
  • Dragon Age Universe
†Favorite Pairings
(my preferred role in bold)
  • Older Brother/Younger Brother
  • Teacher/Student
  • Vampire/Vampire Slayer
  • Captain of Quiddich Team/Bookworm Wizard

†On's
  • Hairy Men
  • Dom/sub & Daddy/boy
  • Biting, Scratching, Spanking, Marking
  • Age Differences (10+ years)
  • Height Differences
  • Knotting Cocks
  • Werewolves, Minotaurs, Devils, Demons, ect.
  • Large Cocks
  • Orcs
†Off's
  • Playing Top Characters
  • God Modding
  • Bathroom Play
  • Vore
  • Pedophilia
  • Necrophilia

†Plot Bunnies!

Of Crush Charms and Love Potions (M/M - Potterverse - Ilvermorny - Light/Bondage)
OPEN

It’s his seventh and final year at Ilvermorny and Joshua Moon has been itching for this moment since he started at the age of eleven. Now seventeen on the fast track to eighteen and graduating from Ilvermorny’s Thunderbird house, there are many things that Josh has meant to do in his life - telling a very popular and handsome Captain Quodpot player that he has been madly in love with him for years has not been one of them. The itch to leave the school has - in part - been due to this growing crush, as it is all-too-easy for the gay bookworm to find himself lusting after someone higher up on the social totem pole than himself, even if Joshua is well known for being the “black swan” of the Thunderbird house, arguably belonging more with the Horned-Serpent house of scholars rather than the crackling, spirited Thunderbirds.

So, it is his plan to keep to himself in his seventh year, to finish out his last year and fly under the radar without ever allowing his fellow classmate to know just how much he pines for the muscled wizard who is simply swoon worthy.

However, things go awry as they do, and the two find themselves intertwined with one another with a secret admiration mutually shared, and Joshua’s part-time job as a tutor may just come more in handy than he’s ever thought it would be.

Looking for:
Someone interested in playing a dominant/top jock character
Someone interested in partaking in a long-term angsty romance game

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:22:15 PM by Symphonic »

• The Nightshade Queen
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Shattered Emporium - M/M
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 06:38:20 PM »
Hey, ya'll! I'm back after a three months hiatus and I am tremendously excited to start writing again. Going to limit myself to one or two games this go around, so if you're interested at all, just let me know, okaayyyyyyy? Love ya'll!

-Symphony

• The Nightshade Queen
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Symphonic Melodies - M/M
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 09:21:45 PM »
For all you Harry Potter fans, heres a light-hearted romance game!

Look at this new plot! Gaze upon it's beauty! If interested, please let me know!

Crush Charms and Love Potions
Of Crush Charms and Love Potions (M/M - Potterverse - Ilvermorny - Light/Bondage)
OPEN

It’s his seventh and final year at Ilvermorny and Joshua Moon has been itching for this moment since he started at the age of eleven. Now seventeen on the fast track to eighteen and graduating from Ilvermorny’s Thunderbird house, there are many things that Josh has meant to do in his life - telling a very popular and handsome Captain Quodpot player that he has been madly in love with him for years has not been one of them. The itch to leave the school has - in part - been due to this growing crush, as it is all-too-easy for the gay bookworm to find himself lusting after someone higher up on the social totem pole than himself, even if Joshua is well known for being the “black swan” of the Thunderbird house, arguably belonging more with the Horned-Serpent house of scholars rather than the crackling, spirited Thunderbirds.

So, it is his plan to keep to himself in his seventh year, to finish out his last year and fly under the radar without ever allowing his fellow classmate to know just how much he pines for the muscled wizard who is simply swoon worthy.

However, things go awry as they do, and the two find themselves intertwined with one another with a secret admiration mutually shared, and Joshua’s part-time job as a tutor may just come more in handy than he’s ever thought it would be.

Looking for:
Someone interested in playing a dominant/top jock character
Someone interested in partaking in a long-term angsty romance game