You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:49:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Symphonic Ideas - M/M Only - Updated 9-15-16!  (Read 3151 times)

Online ShatteredSymphonyTopic starter

Symphonic Ideas - M/M Only - Updated 9-15-16!
« on: April 13, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Who is the sinner, and who is the saint?

Genre's/Settings

-Fantasy
-High Fantasy
-Modern
-Futuristic (preferably dystopian)
-Drama (especially hospital drama's)
-Romance (prefer to include romance in all games)
-Comedy
-Horror

Pairings that ignite the flame:
(+ stands for craving, italics represent the role I'd like to play. No italics means no preference, though I only play gay male bottoms.)

-Daddy/boy +
-Mage/Werewolf
-Male Nurse/Surgeon +

(and many more to come later on)

Original Plots:

ēNEWē
Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell (M/M - Modern - Possible Flashbacks - Religious Fiction - Extreme)

A half-breed boy with exceptional gifts, wielding the great blood sword - a katana forged from Christís blood - was born to be the defender of earth in a war raging between the forces of heaven and hell. He fights for the side of earth, keeping the balance by being the sword-wielding hand of god himself. For centuries he has lived on, fighting angels and demons on earth to hold them to their own treaties and keep them in their respective realms. The war only keeps gaining momentum, though. None other than those who are allowed into heaven know why, and the half-breed boy is one of them.

Little does the ruler of hell know, the once great and loyal archangel Michael has betrayed his father, rallying the five remaining archangels to trap god inside of a human prison on heavenís plane. Their goal is to release Lucifer and Gabriel from their respective tombs, having met their end at the hands of the half-breed when they joined forces and attempted to overthrow godís rule almost two-thousand years ago. That was when the half-breed boy was born, and he has been roaming the earth ever since.

During the great war he joined forces with a respectable angel, sent to him from god to gather an army strong enough to topple the one Gabriel and Lucifer had gathered. Together they won the war in the name of god, falling in love along the way despite the half-breed recovering over the heartbreak of realizing his previous lover - Gabriel - had been evil all along.

Though not all was fair in love, just as it wasnít in war. For a reward for playing such a large role in the war, the angel was granted rule over hell and free will. These two things changed the angel. Though - much to his dismay - it did not change the way the half-breed felt about his now estranged lover.

Now the part-angel, part-demon, part-human man must handle his ever growing attraction and love for the ruler of the underworld, all while defending earth against seemingly endless attacks from both factions. Will the warrior finally give in and ask his lover for assistance in freeing god from his chains? Or will the warrior crack beneath the weight of the world on his shoulder?

Note: I wish to play the warrior, and I am looking for someone to play the ruler of hell opposite me. The warrior will be a bottom character, though not necessarily submissive. Looking for this to be a long term, intense game filled with many twists, turns, and the like. A love/hate relationship with romance and smut in abundance, and possible resolution for the two loves.

P.S. Feel free to let your mind go wild with how the ruler of hell shall look. Horns, red skin, spaded tail, claws, wings are all cool with me. Less-than-human genitalia is also more than okay with me.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 07:54:21 PM by ShatteredSymphony »

Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M Only - Dom/Top Males Wanted! Updated 9-15-16!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 06:24:58 AM »
I'm starting to come back into wanting to write a little more again. Work is hectic and so is my life, but I would still like to pick up one or two very low-pressure games. PM if interested in one of my plots, pairings, or want to talk something out. <3
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 06:30:12 PM by ShatteredSymphony »

Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M Only - Dom/Top Males Wanted! Updated 9-15-16!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 06:30:54 PM »
Thread bump. Currently looking to fill this original plot.

Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell (M/M - Modern - Possible Flashbacks - Religious Fiction - Extreme)

A half-breed boy with exceptional gifts, wielding the great blood sword - a katana forged from Christís blood - was born to be the defender of earth in a war raging between the forces of heaven and hell. He fights for the side of earth, keeping the balance by being the sword-wielding hand of god himself. For centuries he has lived on, fighting angels and demons on earth to hold them to their own treaties and keep them in their respective realms. The war only keeps gaining momentum, though. None other than those who are allowed into heaven know why, and the half-breed boy is one of them.

Little does the ruler of hell know, the once great and loyal archangel Michael has betrayed his father, rallying the five remaining archangels to trap god inside of a human prison on heavenís plane. Their goal is to release Lucifer and Gabriel from their respective tombs, having met their end at the hands of the half-breed when they joined forces and attempted to overthrow godís rule almost two-thousand years ago. That was when the half-breed boy was born, and he has been roaming the earth ever since.

During the great war he joined forces with a respectable angel, sent to him from god to gather an army strong enough to topple the one Gabriel and Lucifer had gathered. Together they won the war in the name of god, falling in love along the way despite the half-breed recovering over the heartbreak of realizing his previous lover - Gabriel - had been evil all along.

Though not all was fair in love, just as it wasnít in war. For a reward for playing such a large role in the war, the angel was granted rule over hell and free will. These two things changed the angel. Though - much to his dismay - it did not change the way the half-breed felt about his now estranged lover.

Now the part-angel, part-demon, part-human man must handle his ever growing attraction and love for the ruler of the underworld, all while defending earth against seemingly endless attacks from both factions. Will the warrior finally give in and ask his lover for assistance in freeing god from his chains? Or will the warrior crack beneath the weight of the world on his shoulder?

Note: I wish to play the warrior, and I am looking for someone to play the ruler of hell opposite me. The warrior will be a bottom character, though not necessarily submissive. Looking for this to be a long term, intense game filled with many twists, turns, and the like. A love/hate relationship with romance and smut in abundance, and possible resolution for the two loves.

P.S. Feel free to let your mind go wild with how the ruler of hell shall look. Horns, red skin, spaded tail, claws, wings are all cool with me. Less-than-human genitalia is also more than okay with me.