You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 24, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - Dominant Tops/Tops/Alpha Males Wanted!  (Read 3839 times)

Offline ShatteredSymphonyTopic starter

Welcome to my pantheon...

†Genre's/Settings
  • Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Futuristic (preferably dystopian)
  • Drama (especially hospital drama's)
  • Romance
  • Harry Potterverse
  • Teen Wolf Universe
†Favorite Pairings
(my preferred role in bold)
  • Stiles/Derek
  • Father/Son
  • Older Brother/Younger Brother
  • Daddy/boy
  • Teacher/Student

†Faces I Love to Write Against

†On's
  • Hairy Men
  • Dom/sub & Daddy/boy
  • Biting, Scratching, Spanking, Marking
  • Age Differences (10+ years)
  • Height Differences
  • Knotting Cocks
  • Werewolves, Minotaurs, Devils, Demons, ect.
  • Large Cocks
  • Orcs
†Off's
  • God Modding
  • Bathroom Play
  • Vore
  • Pedophilia
  • Necrophilia

†Original Plots:

Potterverse Originals:

• Cursed Attraction (Potterverse AU! - Daddy/boy or Dom/sub - Bondage to Extreme
    Occlumency, apparition, advanced spellwork with and without the use of his wand and words. These were just a few of the many things Eliseo Hammond accomplished in his years as a student sorted into the Ravenclaw house at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. In his seventh year he rose to the occasion and even took place in the Triwizard Tournament, placing second behind a talented witch from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Though it was at this time that he drew the attention of a man, a powerful, hungry man who lived in the area of the Netherlands, since the Triwizard tournament was held at Durmstrang that time around.

The man approached Eliseo, showed interest in the young, gifted wizard. The man was older, a decade older than Eliseo at least, though by far the most handsome man Eliseo Hammond had ever seen. As a young, muggle-born virgin teenage wizard, the boy found himself smitten quickly with the man, and deeply saddened that he had to leave when the tournament was over.

Though they were not separated for long. Eliseo made it his goal to find the man after his graduation… and so he did. Meanwhile he also found a greater deal of trouble than he originally wished to get tangled up in. The man who had caught Eliseo’s eye was not a good man. Not a law-abiding man. One who stole from the innocent and the guilty alike to keep his lavish lifestyle. A man wanted by the ministry and all other magical governments around the globe.

Eliseo fell in with this man, falling in love and tainting himself with a blackness he felt as though he would never be able to cleanse. Though he always stuck to his guns when it came to the three unforgivable curses. He refused to use them, and not even the man he loved could force him to do so. Eliseo Hammond would sooner face death than break his vow to himself.

At the age of twenty-one - four years after he graduated Hogwarts - Eliseo was apprehended, caught by Aurors in the middle of a job gone wrong. He took the fall, and wound up in Azkaban.

Though all was not lost. The Ministry took a special interest in him, plucking him from the cells of Azkaban only to train him in the ways of Espionage. He underwent four years of rigorous training to be deemed field-ready as a wizard spy, one that could be sent into the very organization that allowed Eliseo to take the fall for their shoddy plans to bring down the leader who Eliseo once shared a bed with.

Now coming face-to-face with the only man he’s ever loved - and still loves - will Eliseo be strong enough to stick to the plan? Or will he fall back into the darkness willingly?

(Looking for someone to play the dominant dark wizard opposite Eliseo Hammond. Prefer him to be at least a decade older than Eliseo, so 35+. Prefer to him to be hairy. Definitely want this to be a Dom/sub or Daddy/boy relationship. Here is the link to the game as it was previously written.)

Originals:

The Chronicles of Inferno - City of the Damned

• The Taking of Inferno (Post-Apocalyptic - Demons - Extreme)
    The skies opened, and blood rained from the heavens as the metal shells exploded, irradiating everything in their path. Ninety-nine percent of the world’s population eradicated within months, due to the idiocy of the world leaders. Hungry for power, and jealous of those who had it, they began a nuclear war which left the land in a permanent state of nuclear winter.

Though one good thing came from the matter. As it just so happened, the commotion opened the gates of hell, creating a portal that allowed the shaping of what would become a travelling city, a city named Inferno. Conceived by Lucifer himself, Inferno was created as a safe-haven for his demons, those that have been dead and suffering for long enough to return to the surface to make room for the many souls that flooded hell on judgement day. It is here in this magical, travelling city that his demons stay, doing as many undesirable and hedonistic deeds they decree appropriate.

Though all-out Anarchy has come with a price. Without someone to govern the city of Inferno, it has started to fall into chaos. With demons killing demons, stealing, pillaging, and raping, Lucifer himself has sent a special force into the heart of the city, to apply a loose governance in the form of his own son, Rael, though the boy is far from wanting to take the reigns of a city, though he doesn’t have much of a choice.

With a long fight ahead of them, himself and two other high-level demons set out to regain control and rebuild the city of Inferno in their own image.

Thank God his father doesn’t know that he’s been interested in one of the high-level demons fighting alongside him. Lucifer is a bit overprotective…

(Looking for someone to play the high-level demon that Rael is interested in. Think of this game as having the action of Devil May Cry, the flair of Bayonetta, and a setting similar to that of the Borderlands Saga. Humor, bloodshed, and smut galore!)
  • The Downfall of Inferno (Post-Apocalyptic - Demons and Angels - Extreme)
    Welcome to Port Hell, where all of your dreams of hedonistic pleasure are ripe to fruition and ready to come true! I’m your tour guide Morrison Vangard, so let’s get started!

As you’ve probably noticed: it’s the end of the fucking world. Ninety-nine percent of the world’s population has been eradicated, which in turn was a tragedy which allowed the gates of hell to open, creating the city now known as ‘Inferno’, where those who died and were sent to the furnace are now allowed to live on the Earth’s surface as long as they keep within the boundaries of the ever-moving city. Here the most disgusting and disturbing individuals live out their immortal lives, murdering, raping, stealing, and doing generally menacing things to one another for excitement.

It is here that I - Morrison Vangard, a murderous bounty hunter in life and one in death as well - has come to reside in this cesspool of carnage. And I fucking love it.

Though there’s only one problem: the angels don’t. You see when civilization fell apart, it not only opened the gates of hell, but the gates of heaven as well. As Inferno was put on the map, so was Paradiso, and everything inbetween known as ‘Purgatory’, a land us demons cannot enter, though the angels can do so freely. Since the beginning of Inferno and Paradiso two-hundred and forty-eight years ago, the angels have been trying desperately to break into Inferno, to seal hell’s gates and eradicate us “evil doer’s” while we are unable to escape back into the comforting grasp of our lord and savior, Lucifer.

Even worse is the fact that they aren’t too far away from getting into Inferno with the wrath of God behind them, and us demons are too busy killing one another to truly mount up a defense strong enough to keep our asses above-ground where we belong.

So you ask: what the hell is Morrison Vangard gonna do about it? Well, you see, I’m gonna take my double-barrel shotgun and I’m gonna kick some angel ass. Anyone willin’ to help me? All ya gotta do is ask.

(I’m looking for someone to play a fellow demon, one that wants to help keep the angels out of Inferno, to fight a war alongside the erratic, energetic, flamboyant Morrison Vangard. Think of this game as a perfect blend of the Borderlands saga, Bayonetta, and Devil May Cry with humor, bloodshed, and smut galore!)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 08:58:01 AM by ShatteredSymphony »

Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M Only - Updated 9-15-16!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 06:27:15 PM »
Updated my Pairings section. Definitely craving Father/Son and Older Brother/Younger Brother incest games. Going to be creating original plots here soon to post up. If interested in either of these pairings, send me a message and we can definitely work something out.

Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - New Plots! - Craving: Sterek & More!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 07:07:22 PM »
Bump

Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - Tops/Dominant Tops Wanted! - Potterverse Junkie!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 07:28:34 PM »
Really truly craving to have this game filled. It did not work out previously, though I am hoping to have it filled once more. Looking for someone willing to play a Dominant top male character to play opposite my submissive bottom character Eliseo Hammond in this game of conflicting emotions in regards to love, life, and the pursuit of happiness in a Potterverse AU! PM me if interested.

• Cursed Attraction (M/M - Potterverse AU! - Daddy/boy or Dom/sub - Bondage to Extreme
    Occlumency, apparition, advanced spellwork with and without the use of his wand and words. These were just a few of the many things Eliseo Hammond accomplished in his years as a student sorted into the Ravenclaw house at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. In his seventh year he rose to the occasion and even took place in the Triwizard Tournament, placing second behind a talented witch from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Though it was at this time that he drew the attention of a man, a powerful, hungry man who lived in the area of the Netherlands, since the Triwizard tournament was held at Durmstrang that time around.

The man approached Eliseo, showed interest in the young, gifted wizard. The man was older, a decade older than Eliseo at least, though by far the most handsome man Eliseo Hammond had ever seen. As a young, muggle-born virgin teenage wizard, the boy found himself smitten quickly with the man, and deeply saddened that he had to leave when the tournament was over.

Though they were not separated for long. Eliseo made it his goal to find the man after his graduation… and so he did. Meanwhile he also found a greater deal of trouble than he originally wished to get tangled up in. The man who had caught Eliseo’s eye was not a good man. Not a law-abiding man. One who stole from the innocent and the guilty alike to keep his lavish lifestyle. A man wanted by the ministry and all other magical governments around the globe.

Eliseo fell in with this man, falling in love and tainting himself with a blackness he felt as though he would never be able to cleanse. Though he always stuck to his guns when it came to the three unforgivable curses. He refused to use them, and not even the man he loved could force him to do so. Eliseo Hammond would sooner face death than break his vow to himself.

At the age of twenty-one - four years after he graduated Hogwarts - Eliseo was apprehended, caught by Aurors in the middle of a job gone wrong. He took the fall, and wound up in Azkaban.

Though all was not lost. The Ministry took a special interest in him, plucking him from the cells of Azkaban only to train him in the ways of Espionage. He underwent four years of rigorous training to be deemed field-ready as a wizard spy, one that could be sent into the very organization that allowed Eliseo to take the fall for their shoddy plans to bring down the leader who Eliseo once shared a bed with.

Now coming face-to-face with the only man he’s ever loved - and still loves - will Eliseo be strong enough to stick to the plan? Or will he fall back into the darkness willingly?

(Looking for someone to play the dominant dark wizard opposite Eliseo Hammond. Prefer him to be at least a decade older than Eliseo, so 35+. Prefer to him to be hairy. Definitely want this to be a Dom/sub or Daddy/boy relationship. Here is the link to the game as it was previously written.)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 07:30:54 PM by ShatteredSymphony »

Re: Symphonic Ideas - M/M - Tops/Dominant Tops Wanted! - Potterverse Junkie!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 07:58:28 PM »
Here I am bringing you my first ever chronicles games! The Chronicles of Interno - City of the Damned! Tales of the city of demons, hell bent on keeping their hedonistic ways. In the first part it will chronicle the taking of Inferno, reeling in the chaos that came before the rule of Rael, son of Lucifer, and his part in the task as well as the demon man he falls for in the process.

Part two - The Downfall of Inferno - tells the story of Morrison Vangard, and his army of demons tasked by Rael, son of Lucifer, to take on the forces of the Angels trying desperately to break into the city of Inferno to send it's inhabitants back to hell. In their righteous fury they have nearly broken in, and the only thing that stands between them and the destruction of Inferno is an army of demons led by a particularly flamboyant and comedic demon with an eye patch and a shotgun who finds himself sleeping with one of his subordinates to relieve the pressures of being a leader, a position he never wanted to be tasked with.

If interested, please PM me. :)

The Chronicles of Inferno - City of the Damned

• The Taking of Inferno (Post-Apocalyptic - Demons - Extreme)
    The skies opened, and blood rained from the heavens as the metal shells exploded, irradiating everything in their path. Ninety-nine percent of the world’s population eradicated within months, due to the idiocy of the world leaders. Hungry for power, and jealous of those who had it, they began a nuclear war which left the land in a permanent state of nuclear winter.

Though one good thing came from the matter. As it just so happened, the commotion opened the gates of hell, creating a portal that allowed the shaping of what would become a travelling city, a city named Inferno. Conceived by Lucifer himself, Inferno was created as a safe-haven for his demons, those that have been dead and suffering for long enough to return to the surface to make room for the many souls that flooded hell on judgement day. It is here in this magical, travelling city that his demons stay, doing as many undesirable and hedonistic deeds they decree appropriate.

Though all-out Anarchy has come with a price. Without someone to govern the city of Inferno, it has started to fall into chaos. With demons killing demons, stealing, pillaging, and raping, Lucifer himself has sent a special force into the heart of the city, to apply a loose governance in the form of his own son, Rael, though the boy is far from wanting to take the reigns of a city, though he doesn’t have much of a choice.

With a long fight ahead of them, himself and two other high-level demons set out to regain control and rebuild the city of Inferno in their own image.

Thank God his father doesn’t know that he’s been interested in one of the high-level demons fighting alongside him. Lucifer is a bit overprotective…

(Looking for someone to play the high-level demon that Rael is interested in. Think of this game as having the action of Devil May Cry, the flair of Bayonetta, and a setting similar to that of the Borderlands Saga. Humor, bloodshed, and smut galore!)
  • The Downfall of Inferno (Post-Apocalyptic - Demons and Angels - Extreme)
    Welcome to Port Hell, where all of your dreams of hedonistic pleasure are ripe to fruition and ready to come true! I’m your tour guide Morrison Vangard, so let’s get started!

As you’ve probably noticed: it’s the end of the fucking world. Ninety-nine percent of the world’s population has been eradicated, which in turn was a tragedy which allowed the gates of hell to open, creating the city now known as ‘Inferno’, where those who died and were sent to the furnace are now allowed to live on the Earth’s surface as long as they keep within the boundaries of the ever-moving city. Here the most disgusting and disturbing individuals live out their immortal lives, murdering, raping, stealing, and doing generally menacing things to one another for excitement.

It is here that I - Morrison Vangard, a murderous bounty hunter in life and one in death as well - has come to reside in this cesspool of carnage. And I fucking love it.

Though there’s only one problem: the angels don’t. You see when civilization fell apart, it not only opened the gates of hell, but the gates of heaven as well. As Inferno was put on the map, so was Paradiso, and everything inbetween known as ‘Purgatory’, a land us demons cannot enter, though the angels can do so freely. Since the beginning of Inferno and Paradiso two-hundred and forty-eight years ago, the angels have been trying desperately to break into Inferno, to seal hell’s gates and eradicate us “evil doer’s” while we are unable to escape back into the comforting grasp of our lord and savior, Lucifer.

Even worse is the fact that they aren’t too far away from getting into Inferno with the wrath of God behind them, and us demons are too busy killing one another to truly mount up a defense strong enough to keep our asses above-ground where we belong.

So you ask: what the hell is Morrison Vangard gonna do about it? Well, you see, I’m gonna take my double-barrel shotgun and I’m gonna kick some angel ass. Anyone willin’ to help me? All ya gotta do is ask.

(I’m looking for someone to play a fellow demon, one that wants to help keep the angels out of Inferno, to fight a war alongside the erratic, energetic, flamboyant Morrison Vangard. Think of this game as a perfect blend of the Borderlands saga, Bayonetta, and Devil May Cry with humor, bloodshed, and smut galore!)