You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:34:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Diingo's Den of Desire / *Updated & Bumped 7/12 2016*  (Read 1277 times)

Online DiingoTopic starter

Diingo's Den of Desire / *Updated & Bumped 7/12 2016*
« on: April 09, 2012, 07:59:19 PM »
Welcome, to Diingo's Den
~~~~~~~~~
Current status: Back in the game and looking for fun!

^_^
* When it comes to post length, I am not too picky. I would love it if my partner wrote as detailed and descriptive as possible, but it is not necessary to write 4+ paragraphs.
*Grammar - Mistakes is not the end of the world, people! I make 'em all the time and I can't demand perfection from anyone else!
* Feel free to post here or send me an PM if you're interested or would like to discuss! I'm always open for discussions!
*Hope you find something for your liking!

2016-12-07 *-UPDATE-

Hi y'all! Back again after a long hiatus! Felt the pull once more. All old ideas are currently open for discussion, if you want to put a twist on it.

Tease/Blackmail/Taboo - M/F, M/F/F - No current name

So, I got this real craving after reading a story online. There could be a lot of different couplings for this but the main idea involve massive amount of teasing, maybe blackmail, forbidden relationships. E.g. His girlfriend's little/big sister comes to visit and makes it her goal to seduce him. Teasing him whenever she can, forcing him to think about her, even when he is with his girlfriend. Being together for so long (years), have caused their relationship to cool off a bit, even if it is still great. But her sister is something new, sexy and wild. And he can't resist it.

Other pairings could be teacher/coach x student/player - where there he is the one actually interested and she also is, but when she notices and he refuses to say it to her, she does all kinds of *innocent* and teasing things and acts to get a response from him. The forbidden relationship and how they could be caught, how she uses her youth and body to drive him nuts is leading actions in this.

Blackmail - A young woman has seen something he didn't want her to, maybe they know each other from before or work at the same place. She torments him and makes him do things to her and she is doing things to him that he doesn't want his girlfriend to know about, but even if he acts reluctant, he is loving every second of it.

Most pairings are up for discussion and ideas are very welcome. This is a big craving I have and I would love to discuss any and all suggestions!

Corruption

This is a story I've had in mind for a very looong time, after I read one just like it some time ago. It is basically a story between a priest (my character) and one of the pairing I listed. The priest would have just recently taken his vows and he is taking confessions on the day our characters first "meet". Your character would be taking a confession and for different reasons she would try to excite the priest as much as possible:
- Succubus - She is a demon and plainly, she wants to corrupt a man of the cloth, trying to turn him away from the path to God. Maybe she caught his scent and as she see he is pretty handsome, she decides to make him her own.
- Nymph/Stripper/Prostitute - They confess their sins and as their sins are mostly of the very lustful kind, my character can't help but to get excited. Your character notices this and comes back to the church every day, giving more and more details, teasing the priest. It becomes a game to you, to see how much you can push him before he cracks.
Of course, it could be a normal woman too, with a trait for being dominating, who takes control when she hear him breath faster or louder, asking him directly and thus blackmailing him (or the like).

I would be playing the priest and sub. Would like to see a character that would enjoy breaking down his innocence and enjoy corrupting a priest :).

Masquerade - Student/Student - D/S, Possible bon., orgasm denial, pleasure control, teasing. Romance. -

This is an idea that I had a couple of days ago and I really want to play it out. So, the basic outline would be two students at the same college, in the same class. He would be the "joker" of the class, always happy and always making people laugh. She would be the "top student" of the class. Beauty, wits and grace. She would have it all. He and she would be childhood friends and remained "best" friends up to college. However, everything is not what it seems. He would be happy at school, but when alone, he would be depressed, things in his life not working out as he wanted. She on the other hand, content with her life, would be a bit different. If he could be considered a sub, very obedient when asked anything, she would be the total opposite. She enjoys being in control, she enjoys doing what she wants to whoever she wants. Of course, she doesn't show it at school, but her ex-boyfriends and her family knows of it. She have kept this mask up for him as well, as he had kept his up for her. However, an accidental discovery when she is at his house brings about a major change in their relationship. She learns of his submissive ways and decides to use it for her own pleasure.

This is one I am REALLY REALLY craving atm. As for the dominant partner I'm looking for - I can say I'm not looking for the original dominatrix (leather, high heels, whips etc.). I'm looking for someone who enjoys controlling a man through seduction, disarming him using her looks and words, playing mind games with him. Mutual pleasure would be preferably, but teasing is a big ON for me so.. Yeah.. A demanding, controlling, dominating female is what I'm looking for, who preferably would be rather passionate. This is not only a smut play, I'd really like to see some evolvement between the characters and inside the characters. Again, something I'm really craving!

Western Adventure (Pretty much discussable and open)

So, I got this urge to play a western. You know, six shooters, gold mining, Jesse James and all that stuff. It would take place in a fictional universe but with our western culture. As it says in the title, it is pretty much open for suggestions. My main idea would be that my character would be two options:

a) A man who got caught by the law and now serve the law as a headhunter. Your character (female) would be a young woman who ran away from her parents, possibly disguised herself as a boy and then starts to follow him around as his apprentice. Life is hard and what would happen if he were to find out about him really being a her? And would she want him to discover it?

or b) a young man certain that he found gold and despite the other townfolks mocking, he keeps going back to his place. A daughter of one of the townsfolk or maybe even an indian daugther is intrigued by this handsome, yet rugged and seemingly starved man, and decides to go against her parents and better knowing and go and visits him from time to time.

Option B would be a little more romantic and option A would be more rough.

Furry RP -
This is something I've also been craving a lot recently. I have some stories in mind, but the general aspect of it is that it is being played out on a farm. Possible pairings are:
Farmhand x Owner - + (Dom x Dom - Power struggle)
Thief x Owner - ++ (Dom x Sub)
Brother x Sister (Incest)
Father x Daughter (Incest)
In all of these, there would be a possibility, if wanted, for multiple characters. This one is open for discussion regarding setting and plot, but something I really crave.

New Ideas 3/12/2013

Alright, I have been having some ideas floating in my mind concerning one special topic : Monsters!

I have two/three ideas, which are pretty much up for discussion and planning/fleshing out. I got the general outline of them but I would like to sort of brainstorm them with a willing partner :).

Idea nr.1: Monster College - The Transfer student.

Basically, a college rp with a monster twist to it. My character would be a transfer student, human as well. Unknowing to him or his family, they have moved into a town and school consisting by (friendly) monsters. This is the general outline. Details etc. is up for discussion and I am more than willing to do so!

Idea nr.2: The wildest amusement park you have ever seen! You won't believe what you see.. or will you?

This is a different setting, but pretty much the same concept monster x human or monster x monster. It would start off with my character walking down a street (a hitchhiker or hiker) when he is hit by a car (filled with monsters from a local amusement park where only monsters work). My character is on the brink of death and is brought back as [inster monster here]. He is hired to work at the amusement park where your character, [monster], takes care of him and etc. etc. Also up for discussion and fleshing out!

Idea nr.3: Stuck in his favorite game

Basically, my character plays a game with the latest platform (think Sword Online), and he is suddenly stuck in the game because of a virus. In this one, I'm looking for someone to play either one monster that accompanies him on his travels, or someone who plays various monsters who... have their fun with him.

Here is a monster list (which also brought my interest to this specific topic!) : http://g.e-hentai.org/s/644c7239a9/545360-1
~Other Pairings~
(Step)Brother x (Step)Sister
Demon x Demon
Anthro x Human
Anthro x Anthro
Captive x Capturer
Monster x Human
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Boss x Employee
Employee x Boss's wife/husband

School Setting
Nerd x Popular

World Of Warcraft
Orc x Human/Night Elf/Worgen/Blood Elf
Worgen x Human/Night Elf/Blood Elf
Blood Elf x Night Elf/Human/Orc
Tauren x Night Elf/Blood Elf/Human

Anime
Bleach (Own characters or already existing)
Naruto (Same as above)

Apocalypse theme
(Open for suggestions)

Some of my ON'S and OFF's

ON's
Oral sex (Giving and receiving - big sucker for this *shy*)
Aggressive sex (Rough, pushing hard against a wall, tearing clothes off etc.)
Dirty Talking
Romance
Lust
Sub/Dom
Multiple partners

(If you want more detailed information, send me a pm ;))

OFF's
Scat
Bathroom play (Wet sex etc.)
Really extreme gore (Don't mind a little blood)
Castration
Mutilation

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 01:58:38 PM by Diingo »

Re: Diingo's Den of Desire / Craving (Masquerade) M for F Dom!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 02:31:59 PM »
Updated with Masquarade!

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 05:28:49 PM »
Poke! No new ideas but throwing those I have atm. for those who missed them!

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 03:18:44 PM »
Poke! Open for ideas/suggestions and more RP's!

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 03:05:29 PM »
Update! Added A Western Adventure!

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 11:26:33 AM »
Updated with one new idea!

Re: Diingo's Den of Desire / *New ideas 03/12/2013*
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 02:53:01 PM »
Updated with three new Monster ideas!

Re: Diingo's Den of Desire / *Updated 1/6 2013* (Diingo is back!)
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 02:56:56 PM »
Since I am back to E, I am now relaunching all my ideas! Happy hunting!

Re: Diingo's Den of Desire / *Updated 1/6 2013* (Diingo is back!)
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 01:23:25 PM »
Updated!

Masquerade and Corruption taken!

Bumping all the others!

Re: Diingo's Den of Desire / *Updated & Bumped 22/3 2015*
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2015, 06:48:58 PM »
Bumped for the purpose of my return back to the forums! Ideas open and open to ideas!

Re: Diingo's Den of Desire / *Updated & Bumped 23/10 2015*
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2015, 07:25:25 AM »
Bumped!

Re: Diingo's Den of Desire / *Updated & Bumped 7/12 2016*
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2016, 01:59:01 PM »
Bumped and back! Hi y'all :3