You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:06:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Musings of Rozel (F seeking M)  (Read 2089 times)

Offline RozelTopic starter

• ~♥~ Saucy-Sweet ~♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Musings of Rozel (F seeking M)
« on: April 03, 2012, 10:04:23 PM »

Stories and concepts: Just a heads up. In most, I will always take the female roll, and would prefer playing opposite males. On occasion, females will be wanted, but on a friends only basis.. meaning no sexual content between the two... NPC's use is a given for any story as it helps to move a story along at times. For those, I don't mind playing a male role.

Revamp/Update May. 28, 2014

Wagon Train/Mail order bride/Pioneer western. -I just absolutely love these kind. - Taken

A few types I would be up for:
Wagon trains: -Taken-
Tossed together at the end of a wagon train that moved west from Boston or Wyoming or even Oregon. A sickness plagued their trip and only a handful survived. Perhaps over that they bond? The losses could be substantial to both, or neither.. Maybe a child was involved? Or maybe one of them has a child? Perhaps one of them has an infant to take care of? Or an middle aged child. (This would be very light on the smut side, as we could explore a blossoming love. Sexual encounters could very much happen though! But these kind of stories are often more tender.) Maybe a child is created? All kinds of things could be done with this one.

Mail Order Bride:
Stage Coach -Taken-
He works hard on his farm, so hard that he is trying to work through the pain of his past. (He could have a really interesting background for instance..) But, he is left stranded with two children. A 7-10 year old girl and a 3-5 year old boy. Maybe they are not even his? Maybe he inherited them somehow as their only surviving family member.
She comes from the coast.. A place she is fleeing from, not because she is a criminal, but because she has been left destitute and is searching for her two year old son that was kidnapped and is believed  to have been taken to the area he is from.

Anyhow.. Not super super smutty to begin.  I typically play (and am) submissive. Back then, things were a little on the prissy side.. So just looking for a tender story between two characters. The possibility of npc's needed to help the story along.

Silent Siren Payment for Passage. (Pirate/Steampunkish-morph) -taken-

A young woman is found aboard a vessel. A castaway. Possibly a Pirate type.. maybe she is posing as one of the men, just.. small.. and goes by 'boy', yet she is a full grown woman. She takes to working alongside the men, but is soon found out by the captain. What will he do with her? The risk of letting his men know that a woman is on board could have devastating results. He could toss her overboard and feed her to the sharks... That would probably be the best idea, however.. maybe there is a spark between them. Maybe he is someone from her past that she loathes and thought to never see again. But her reason for being there is to find her father whom is rumored to be where their ship is heading, however it is a month long journey.

It takes time...

This story is another slow one. (Anyone seeing a pattern? lol) The main character is a divorced woman around the age of 28-32. She has a 10 year old son and has just moved to a new town. The time frame is 70's country, so there wouldn't be lots of high-tech  stuff going on.. no cell phones or computers.. the likes. However, she moves into an old farm house.. decides to open up her barn to boarding horses. This, perhaps is where she meets him. ;) Money isn't something that is easy to come by with this gal, but she is a hard worker in life and in love. Not so willing to fall for any mans charms, so he would have to woo her without her complete knowledge.

The Shop -Taken

She is a woman that is looking for work in a very horrible economy. Takes place in the 30's. He is the manager of the small store whom works for a very wealthy man. Her applying for a job is very unique, but he still refuses to hire her. She doesn't give up, and finally the owner of the store sees her talking with a customer, whom she encourages to buy something that has been hard to sell. This starts a whirlwind relationship between her and the manager as he may see her in a view of his boss passing his opinion by. However, she is good for business. Maybe she just has a certain charm or beauty that people find easy to engage with.

Wild at heart.

Rose And (enter name here) All but grew up together. Their families close, they had been betrothed to each other. However, at the young age of 7, Rose was taken from her family in an attack as they traveled by carriage one night.

The Rogue Bandits, (or Gypsies) would take her into their traveling home of misfits and raise her as their own. No harm came of her.  They showed her love but a different way of life. Her past had been pampered. But her new life would expose her to something so unique that she would forever embrace it as her heritage even though she knew that she hadn't come to them by regular means of being born to one of the many women within the group.

(Enter name) Had been 10 when the news had come that Rose had been abducted. They had been the best of friends and playmates. He had known that she was to one day be his bride and he vowed even at a young age, that she would one day be his wife. Once he became of age, he began his search for her. His love for her more like a dream than from the heart.

Now, after 17 years of searching, he believes that he has found her. However, her life has more meaning to her than it did when she was smaller. She has dreams of the finer things of life, but to her they are just dreams and quiet desires of her unconscious soul. To her, life has more to offer than any stuffy palace or castle.

She is free.

Lots of ideas kinda floating around for this one... Shoot me a message as to what you would like to see. She is 24, he nearing 30. Neither have taken what could be claimed as a spouse, though both have experience.

Would like to open this up with their meeting of each other and go from there. Their past is past, but how will their future turn out? Will he court her? Will he decide he doesn't want her and his thoughts of her were mere infatuation? Will she want him? Will he just use her? Will she use him? Will they test the waters? And do they belong together or just a wild ride, knowing that they could never truly believe they could be together?

Out of the game.. (what game? that is for you to decide!)

Young woman, age 24, Irish (Catholic) lives with her father, (In Ireland) and is well known to have refused every man that came her way. She is a spitfire and near identical image of her mother, without the refined charms of the kind of woman her mother was. No one, has been good enough for her. Not only by her fathers standards, but her own. It is then that she meets a man, whom comes back to his heritage.. (to really escape his past,  and has secrets best left in the past) ... she finds herself befuddled by him. He is a rogue and a knave, but he has wealth, something her family has interest in. She doesn't, of course, but he doesn't know that. :P

The young woman runs her fathers rugged old inn in a backward village out in the country. A place to rest and become one with the harsh land, but also a place where restless hearts can not deny their attractions even though their owners fight it. Takes place at the turn of the 20th century, so no cars, no electricity. Country setting.

Looking for a strong character to fit the male roll with this one. He would need to be persistent and possibly at some point willing to tell a woman off, a time or two. I intend for her to be quite saucy.. a strong woman, yet yielding and gentle at the right times.. perceived as a classical beauty, he at times a brute and rogue.

Inspired by 'The quiet man'. John Wayne and Maureen O'hara. (Love this film!)

Other Ideas:

Always interested in a ware-something kind of story.

Please feel free to PM me if interested in any stories OR think you may have one that you are interested in and we seem to be similar minded. Please check out my O/O's here. Lots to read there. :P

I am sure I have many more ideas, so will add more as I think of them. I am pretty much just a romantic at heart that loves a good story. Most of my stories are meant to be slow and involved. Longer lasting relationships.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 05:32:49 PM by Rozel »

• ~♥~ Saucy-Sweet ~♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Musings of Rozel (F seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 02:19:05 PM »
Updated to show stories taken or being discussed... More ideas to come.

• ~♥~ Saucy-Sweet ~♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Musings of Rozel (F seeking M)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 05:34:11 PM »

Current Craving:
A beauty and the beast ish type... (Doesn't have to be a happily ever after type thing.) Female human (Or part human -my character) paired with that of a Beastie-something that is part human. Not really interested in insects, reptiles or birds, everything else I think would be open for discussion.
This would be something that we create a world for.. I am thinking some kind of kingdom/fantasy realm that he is control of or has recently taken control of. Perhaps revenge on his part is involved. Or maybe she wandered onto his land? She needs a purpose, I haven't really come up with that part yet. Maybe quests are involved.. It could be that she was taken so that he could escape somewhere.

Elements I would like to explore:
Kidnapping
Light Non-Con
Possible light Slave elements, willing to be bound but not so far as being completely a Slave/Master story.
Sexual encounters, but not totally smut based.

I am looking for something outside my norm. Adventure with action in a fantasy type setting. If interested, shoot me  PM. I would love to hash out something with someone (F X M) and see what we come up with. Please take a look at my O/O before you send me a PM. You may notice that this isn't what I would normally go for and will explain the reasons for the 'light' elements. :D But, as this is a serious craving right now, it is a good time to break out of my normal shell. ;)

Looking for 1 story, possibly 2. (Might have someone for this story above ^^ but nothing set in permanent stone yet.)