You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:16:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M/M Master/Slave- Looking for Dominant Male Character  (Read 360 times)

Offline YaoiRolePlayTopic starter

M/M Master/Slave- Looking for Dominant Male Character
« on: March 30, 2012, 11:53:56 PM »
So I've not yet had the chance to play a submissive, and I'd like to give it a go. Usually I play the dominant one in the rp. I'd like it to be a master/slave type thing with this scenario, one I've used a couple times:

1. I'm looking for a general master/slave rp. Basically we rp any kinks we like and see what happens. What happens here is a legal slave trade. You can go into a store and buy a slave like you would buy a piece of fruit. However it is a specialty slave store, slaves aren't available in supermarkets. Slaves are taken off the streets, usually people who wouldn't be missed if they just disappeared and have a collar put on them. They are displayed in slave stores with no clothing on, slaves are not allowed to wear clothing.

If you're up for it, take a look at my O/O and a bit of my writing. If you'd like to, PM me. :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:55:16 PM by YaoiRolePlay »

Offline PatchworkDandy

Re: M/M Master/Slave- Looking for Dominant Male Character
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 04:20:34 PM »
PMed you :)