You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 03:54:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M/M Master/Slave and more!  (Read 711 times)

Offline YaoiRolePlayTopic starter

M/M Master/Slave and more!
« on: March 26, 2012, 08:14:38 PM »

1. I'm looking for a general master/slave rp. Basically we rp any kinks we like and see what happens. What happens here is a legal slave trade. You can go into a store and buy a slave like you would buy a piece of fruit. However it is a specialty slave store, slaves aren't available in supermarkets. Slaves are taken off the streets, usually people who wouldn't be missed if they just disappeared and have a collar put on them. They are displayed in slave stores with no clothing on, slaves are not allowed to wear clothing.

I would be open to being both the master and the slave in individual rps. If you are the slave, I'm looking for a defiant slave who wants to fight to escape no matter what. If you are the master, I'm looking for a firm, punishing, sadistic master.

2. I would love to do an rp rape thread. I would prefer if the rape victim were straight and I would definitely like to be the dom here. Not a prison rape, but more of an "I've been stalking you for months/years and I'm now going to rape you" sort of thing. Preferably the rape victim should be "metro" which is a term for a guy who looks and acts gay but actually is straight. Maybe the rapist has made advances on this guy a couple times before but has been rejected every time.

3. Kidnap thread. I would like to have a kidnap thread, very similar to the above, but with the kidnapper making the kidnapie his bitch in every sense of that word.

4. I'm really craving some Harry/Draco smut and fluff. I'm actually looking for a love thread here. This is and always will be my OTP. I'd like to play Draco.

More ideas as they come!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:38:09 PM by YaoiRolePlay »

Offline Bloody Rose

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • I live my life at the moment, nothing else matters
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: M/M Master/Slave
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:57:31 PM »
I could be a slave to your master if you wish :) pm me if you wanna rp.

Offline slayerred

Re: M/M Master/Slave and more!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 07:12:16 AM »
I'd be happy to serve you in any way I can.  PM me, sir. <3