Looking for a possible group sex/adventure based rp set in the fantasy city of sanctuary, made famous by the 'theives' world' novel sets. If there's enough interest, I'll order some of the sourcebooks written for it. Here's a few notes:
- This game world is a low-magic fantasy world, meaning mages are bad mofos, but spellwork takes major prep to get working (think of Conan the Barbairan wizardry). Magic is NOT available for the common person.
- On that note, everyone is a sort of criminal-minded person. Even wizards look like theives (in fact, if a wizard strided into Sacntuary dressed like Gandalf, he'd be assaulted on the spot)
- The city of Sanctuary is VAST, meaning most adventures will take place within the city. If it was a video game, it'd be like Grand Theft Auto IV, but in a fantasy world.
- Sex is sex, crime is crime. If you think a dark, gritty, crime-ridden city would do it, then they do it. Hostels, slaves, sex-slaves, gladiators, it all goes.
- There IS military presense, in the form of an occupying army, led by the Avatar of the goddess of pillage, ravage, and war.
If there's interest, that'd be great. Characters can be any races you see in D&D. The sourcebook was originally written for D&D3.5, but if you WANT to go with a system-style play, I can try to convert it to 4E (Personally, I like the rogues and rangers in 4E). I can even convert it to Whitewolf's D6 to make gameplay even more simple. Freeform is also an option, and I can just dictate success or failure.
Classes are all fair game, but keep in mind, paladin's and preist's might not fit entirely, unless you're creative on how they work within a crime-filled city.
Let me know what you think, guys. Thanks