You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:13:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Duncan Fry - secret agent (M invites F to play)  (Read 347 times)

Offline BoatmanTopic starter

• Boatman
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At the point where the tides meet (ok.. .The Solent, UK)
  • Play with imagination and passion.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Duncan Fry - secret agent (M invites F to play)
« on: March 23, 2012, 03:36:23 AM »
TAKEN

Duncan Fry is (a young) middle-aged, but fit, British secret agent who has been sent to the US to kidnap the daughter of Jim Willow, a wealthy social networking site creator, in order to find out a secret code.

Cyber experts have worked out that the social networking site called 'desires' has been introducing a thought virus into the minds of young people who have been brainwashed into becoming terrorists. They believe the key to the otherwise impenetrable virus lies in the mind of Willow's daughter, something she knows or perhaps something to do with her brain wave pattern or DNA. She may have even created the virus. All they have worked out so far is that the code is bizarrely tied to her date of birth and orgasms.

The problem is that no one has seen the daughter since she left university, although it is believed she is working in her father's organisation.

The mission has not been discussed with, or approved by, the US government which considers Willow's corporation to be a shining example of US ingenuity and business sense. But, could members of the administration have been infected?

This mission could go any way, from the James Bond type trying to seduce the daughter and finding out her sexual desires to him kidnapping her and them going on the run...

The Female Writing Partner:  Really the role is an educated female who could be innocent or deadly evil. She may have any sexual preferences that poor Fry might find out to his cost (or extreme pleasure). So, if you are interested in the setting please PM me with suggestions as to how you would like to play the girl and how you see the plot going.

Couldn't resist this - sorry:

US Department of Homeland Security
"Sir, this British guy Fry... The one that flew in tourist class and the computer picked him up for fingerprint irregularities."
"Yeah, Wendell. What of it?"
"We can't find nothin' else on him, except that 'Fry' rhymes with 'Spy'."
"Oh My God Wendell!  You are takin' counter-espionage to a whole new level... But, be sensible. Not even the British would send someone with a false name that sounds like a friggin' discarded Dunkin' Donut. Nevertheless, keep an eye on him. .. See where he's headed."

Shaken, and ready to stir,

Boatman

(PS I was once held as a spy and have been followed by Russian intelligence - so beware  ::))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:21:21 AM by Boatman »