Bleach OC RP [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, March 17, 2012, 02:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Looking for a writing partner to write the female role.  You do not need to be caught up with the anime episodes or latest manga, but please know at least a good deal about Bleach before sending me a message of interest.  I myself have read every manga released so far online.  Decent grammar and spelling are a must, it's alright if you make a couple mistakes here and there...I know I do, just be literate.  No one liners, I like detail and description so you must be comfortable with reading and writing a few paragraphs each post.  I'm not asking for a book or thousands of words but give me something to read, enjoy and respond to.

This would be very similar to the story of how Rukia and Ichigo met and how Ichigo came to become a soul reaper.  Your character would be a female soul reaper on patrol in the city that my character lives in.  For a human, he has large quanitites of spiritual power that allow him to see ghosts of the dead as well as hollows.  In fact, the large amount of hollows in his city is because of his spiritual pressure.  The hollows are drawn to it and want to feed on him.  The female soul reaper is sent to investigate and defeat the hollows...and of course our characters run into each other, she becomes overwhelmed and ends up using her zanpakuto to give some of her soul reaper powers to my character, and he transforms and kills the hollows.  The two of them then start to work together and become really close.

So this role play will have its points where it focuses primary on the story, but there will of course be the sex scenes as our characters will have a romance bloom.  We can follow what ever plot we wish, perhaps include some conflict with Soul Society, maybe also introduce Arrancar's as enemies.  They will have a chemistry and attraction toward one another.  It won't be voiced out in public or really even shown, but behind closed doors or when alone the sparks will fly.  Sexual elements/kinks/fetishes/etc are open for discussion.  My characters tend to always be naturally dominate so it will probably lead that way in the bedroom, but the female Soul Reaper will still be very strong herself which would suggest a switch relationship with a slight lean of domination toward my character.

She will be the one to train him, after all my character will not know how to really use his powers.  He has a lot of potential and raw spiritual energy and power, but is unaware of how to tap into it and really control it which is why she helps him.  So they would be sparring and training partners, and during the hot and sweaty sessions together one thing could lead to another...I imagine my character perhaps making advances on her, teasing her and messing with her by ripping and tearing at her robes to reveal more and more of her body.  She protests of course, though would playfully give in.  We can also have scenes of them bathing together in a hot spring, or a passion moment after a battle or while one is attending to each others injuries...heated argument turns into makeup sex, so on and so forth.  There is a lot of potential in where the main storyline leads to advances in their relationship that we can have fun with and explore.  Also I think it would be interesting if he had a Hollow in him and make him a Vizard, having the hollow awaken perhaps during a near death experience.

Send me a PM if you are interested and we can discuss some ideas and details and flesh it out a bit.