You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 03:55:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Girl next Door.. twisted for your amusement (F seeking M, NC, Extreme, Bimbo)  (Read 450 times)

Offline magikalTopic starter

So, the basic plot is there is a fairly typical girl next door, who catches the attention of the wrong person at the wrong time. The girl is slowly changed and transformed into the perfect girlfriend- a lady on the streets and a demon between the sheets. She resists at first, perhaps waking up in a new bed, with a brand new body, much more built for sex and pleasure than she's every thought about or considered. I'm very much looking for a writing partner who will help guide and shape the story just as much as the main heroine is transformed. The character would be quiet, shy, and reserved at the beginning, very much someone who is submissive and needs training from a strong personality.

Science/technology or even magic could be the methods used for transformation. The change should be slow and gradual, growing over weeks or months instead of 5 minutes.

If you have an interest, please private message me so we could discuss what you are looking for and see if we're compatible.
Look at my previous posts and read my O/Os to see if we're compatible.

Post rate: 3 to 5 times a week. Grammar and proper spelling are a must as well, but creativity and thinking outside of the box is even better.