You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:27:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Merah's Musings (medieval fantasy & some SWTOR - mostly M/F)  (Read 1920 times)

Offline MerahTopic starter

Merah's Musings (medieval fantasy & some SWTOR - mostly M/F)
« on: March 09, 2012, 12:05:58 AM »

Looking for literate partners to play male or female in Forum RP! Take a glance at the details of my preferences and story proposals below and let me know if you're interested. I'm pretty relaxed, just be open in communication with me and with your expectations and we shouldn't have a problem.

-I play female or male characters in either F/F or M/F scenarios.
-Story-driven sex!  Or sex-driven story! Key word 'STORY'.
-Deep, compelling, and intelligent characters. I'm not here to write about boring, cardboard people... a tale worth spinning has to have characters worth exploring! ;)
-Fantasy, science fiction, or loose historical fiction. While not a must, fictional settings lack the restrictions/limitations that (strict) history or present reality entails.
-I usually spend at least a few lengthy PMs with my partner planning the details of our roleplay's premise/characters/setting/story... please don't be scared off if I start rambling about all we could do with our game... it just means I'm very interested!
-No dialogue in color, please. Because my eyes bleed easily. We can always discuss our dialogue conventions in advance if you'd like.
-Open communication... sometimes my partner and I may be cherishing slightly different visions for where we want a roleplay to go. So if I am taking a story in a way that is turning off your interest, just let me know what's off about it, and we can adjust!
-Agreeing upon a realistic goal(s) for where we're taking at least the first chapter of the roleplay, so that the story doesn't peter out from lack of direction.

So... feel free to browse through my previous stories to get an idea of my writing style, and take a look at my RP Preferences if you have any specific questions there; anything that isn't covered sufficiently you can just ask me about. I'm always raring to write an awesome story with someone!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 10:05:15 AM by Merah »

Re: Merah's Musings
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 09:44:37 AM »
Open to interesting story ideas.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:42:07 PM by Merah »

Re: Merah's Musings
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 05:43:48 PM »
2/5 - Revamped thread and added several story proposals.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 07:19:06 AM by Merah »

Re: Merah's Musings (medieval fantasy & some SWTOR - mostly M/F)
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 04:38:09 PM »
Added several story proposals.