You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 10:28:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Torture of an Angel (Sub F seeking Dom M)  (Read 253 times)

Offline BlackRockShooterTopic starter

The Torture of an Angel (Sub F seeking Dom M)
« on: February 26, 2012, 02:40:48 PM »
An angel has become lost from her heavenly world. She has more power than she knows of but someone else does know of her power but deep down inside she is a curious and almost childish woman. They have imprisoned the poor angel in an underground dungeon. She doesn't know why she's here and her memory of anything before her life in the dungeon has been erased. She's kept in constant fear but what's worse is that the dungeon is slowly killing her. This angel needs the sunshine, fresh air and room to move in addition to the basics of food and water. Unfortunately she is kept in a tiny cell with just a bunk bed, sink and toilet. There are other prisoners in the dungeon and they all get exercise time outside their cells but not the young angel. She is kept under lock and key.

Every prisoner here gets their own warden of sorts. The prisoners may live in misery but the wardens live in luxury. There are no rules to what a warden may do to his prisoner but once they meet there is a bit of a link between handler and prisoner. If the prisoner is in pain the handler will feel a fraction of that pain. The angel is beaten and tormented daily. She doesn't know why. One day her warden was killed on the way to work and a replacement has been hired to continue the job. The new warden meets his prisoner for the first time just after her daily beating. She's weakened but beautiful. She's very fearful. Now the handler has a choice to make. Continue the life the angel has been forced to live or disobey, risk loosing his job and help the the poor woman.

Her life has been misery until one night her handler is woken up with terrible pain. It's the pain from the link between him and the angel.  He only feels a fraction of her pain so he can tell something is horribly wrong. The little angel has reached her limit in that dungeon. The loss of the sunlight, fresh air and open space has caused her to become terribly sick with a horrible pain.

This is up for debate and what happens can certainly be changed. I look forward to discussion and hopefully someone to play with but I do have some limits. I absolutely will not do scat, mutilation and gore. I know that the angel is being tortured but I want some gentle treatment and possibly pity for her. I was thinking the handler would help her escape and run with her. Possibly falling in love together is certainly possible. Pm me if you are interested and we can discuss the plot and some details.