You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:18:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~Four people for love scandal story? (Britain, 1878)  (Read 358 times)

Offline AithinTheElfTopic starter

~Four people for love scandal story? (Britain, 1878)
« on: February 18, 2012, 05:29:53 PM »
I'm looking for a sexy married couple, and one younger female (I'll be playing the younger male).

~Plot~
Married couple are living together in a fancy home in Britain, 1878.  Husband is wealthy, either by association with military/politics ect, you choose.  Wife hires a female maid, who develops an obsession with the husband; they begin sneaking around together.  Husband hires a young male apprentice of a blacksmith to fix his weapons in the home; young male develops an obsession with the wife, is seduced by her, they start sleeping together ect.  Drama ensues when suspicions rise, tension develops between apprentice/husband, maid/wife.  Apprentice and maid befriend each other, share their secrets ect...

Interested, or have any ideas that would make the story better?  Shoot me a message or post here! :D

~William Turner~ (my character)
Around age 19, cutely handsome, young, lean, slender and strong.  A usually well behaved young man with a hint of naughtiness.  Curious, harmlessly pushy, eager to learn with a "down, boy!" type of personality.

(Yes, I chose Orlando Bloom. (: )

« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:59:07 PM by AithinTheElf »

Offline Sarah Morgan

Re: ~Four people for love scandal story? (Britain, 1878)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 02:30:56 AM »
This sounds interesting, though I've not done anything historical before.  Still, there's a first time for everything, I suppose!  I'd be interested in playing the maid, and hopefully you'll get a couple others interested.